Photo

at3k with hopper? is it even possible?

2 replies to this topic

#1 pwr1

pwr1

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

Hey guys i just built a kick butt longstrike loser with at3k internals replacement and am currently running the at3k tank up in the front of the gun and from the coupler i run a semi crappy breach i whipped together. I have recently been wondering if it is possible to run a hopper system on a at3k system (heavaly modified and extreamly powerful).

Has anyone ever tried this and succeeded?

#2 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

Why don't you just try it? That is pretty much the basis for all innovation in this hobby anyways.

If you actually need an answer, i can say that if it is plugged and run at high pressure, a 3k will be able to handle a hopper. You are much better off running a BRISC however.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#3 Thorn

Thorn

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:20 PM

Hey guys i just built a kick butt longstrike loser with at3k internals replacement and am currently running the at3k tank up in the front of the gun and from the coupler i run a semi crappy breach i whipped together. I have recently been wondering if it is possible to run a hopper system on a at3k system (heavaly modified and extreamly powerful).

Has anyone ever tried this and succeeded?

What kind of modifications are we talking? Are you using the stock pump? I would guess that a plugged 3K with a magstrike pump could handle one, but not one with the stock pump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users