Where: Centennial Park
9400 S Oak Park Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Sponsored by Louiec3ís brass and wye shop and generous donations from the Frank Savarino Foundation.
- Stock Ammo Only
- A "Hit" is defined by the projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground.
Ricochets, grazes, bank shots, etc., do not count. Hits on clothing/accessories count as hits.
- Avoid using anything ridiculously powerful or has a never ending magazine
- Toy blasters are TOYS; any attempt to paint modify to make them look real will get them
- Blasters count as shields. Large ammo breaks shields
- Excessive use of tactical gear will result in us laughing at you and telling you to put it away
- Event host has final word on game rulings, bans, etc.
Here's what to bring:
- Nerf Blasters and at least 1 pistol
- Eye Protection, or else you won't be able to play
- Lunch and Drinks
Hummer's rules apply as needed, so check them out, I'm not going to copy and paste that book he always posts for his wars
Edited by Snake51886, 14 May 2015 - 09:49 AM.