Looking for a few templats files, any help would be grate
templates advice missing

11 replies to this topic

#1 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

I have been looking around and asking people for a wile and have had no luck finding them, If someone does have any of the templates I am looking for and can send them to me I will host them and add the links to where they are to this thread so everyone can use them if they would like to.

I have been wanting to make a crossbow with homemade internals, a L+L and a T-bow for a wile but I cant seem to find templates for the blasters. If anyone has the any templates for any of the following blasters please email me.

The Tbow

I am Aware that this thread has a templates link on it but it will not open. I anyone has downloaded the templates off or that thread and saved them I would really appreciate if you could send them to me. Any other Tbow templates would work also.

L+L

I'm having the same problem with finding templates for a L+L, I have found this thread But the templates will not open on it either. If anyone has the templates for this L+L or some other L+L templates It would be grate if you could send them to me.

Crossbow

Lastly the crossbow, The only templates I need is for the trigger and catch. I herd that there used to be templates for these on Nerf revolution. I have never been on that site so I am just going off of what I have read. If anyone has those templates or another set of templates please send them to me. The templates on this thread and this are grate but they don't include the trigger. If have any different templates or templates for the trigger It would be grate if you could send them to me or point out were they are.

Sorrow X turret

I have wanted one of these for a long time and I now have access to a 3D printer, sadly the file on this post wont open. If anyone knows of a working version of this file or has downloaded the file please let me know. If anyone has one that they want to get rid of I would be interested in it also.

My email:[/u] danny931202@gmail.com

Edited by Aeromech, 23 November 2015 - 01:17 AM.

#2 snakerbot

snakerbot

Maker of Things

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

Try this for the xbow. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll put it somewhere besides google drive.

https://drive.google...nbTQ/view?pli=1

#3 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

take this as a sign to not build an l+l, they're the worst

trans as shit because fuck you

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

It's like priming a lobster.

#5 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

Try this for the xbow. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll put it somewhere besides google drive.

https://drive.google...nbTQ/view?pli=1

Thank you very much, it worked. I just pressed print and it printed everything fine, looks to be the right size.

It's like priming a lobster.

Iv herd that from a few people. I just like making blasters though, even if I wont use them it a war I still enjoy making the blaster. Sine I have never made one before I would like to because I am running out of different homemades to make besides bull pup stuff

Edited by skullface44, 10 April 2015 - 10:16 PM.

#6 Maniacal Coyote

Maniacal Coyote

On Increasingly Thin Ice

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

I am running out of different homemades to make besides bull pup stuff

How about a DHAEP (Dual High-Airflow Electric Plunger) as your next project?
I think I might have thought up the concept, but I'm not sure how to make it work.
(It would essentially be a double-barreled full-auto HAMP, but driven by a battery-powered solenoid instead of your arm.)
If you have any ideas, or places to get Effeminate solenoids for dirt cheap, that would be turbotastic.

At the very least, it would be a bit of a challenge.
(I, myself, am in the process of gathering the materials to build a Mediocre HAMP, but with wooden grips and stock.)
(That'll be my first homemade!)

I know how to help you because I have broken every rule in the book.

#7 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 12:30 AM

How about a DHAEP (Dual High-Airflow Electric Plunger) as your next project?
I think I might have thought up the concept, but I'm not sure how to make it work.
(It would essentially be a double-barreled full-auto HAMP, but driven by a battery-powered solenoid instead of your arm.)
If you have any ideas, or places to get Effeminate solenoids for dirt cheap, that would be turbotastic.

At the very least, it would be a bit of a challenge.
(I, myself, am in the process of gathering the materials to build a Mediocre HAMP, but with wooden grips and stock.)
(That'll be my first homemade!)

That is a cool and interesting idea and all but its not really my thing. A motor that would have enough power to effectively drive the piston would be pretty expensive and heavy, not to mention a power supply that could not only power the motor but last long enough to power the blaster for a entire war. The battery will also be pretty heavy and expensive and when combined with the weight of the motor and the blaster it self it may be a little tough to use in a war. I like to make blasters that look really clean and have a almost artistic look, I spend a lot of time on making the blaster look nice after I get it working like it should. I just don't see a way to make this blaster without spending a lot of money or a way to make it look nice. I know looks don't matter in a war, the blaster just need to preform well but the part I enjoy the most is working on blasters so I always make them look nice.

If your thinking of making a HAMP, you should. They aren't the nicest blasters out there but man are they ever fun. They are so cheep to make that I made a few of them and gave them to friends so we can have HAMP only wars. I prefer other blasters but we always have to bring out the HAMPS for one round.

Edited by skullface44, 11 April 2015 - 12:34 AM.

#8 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:56 AM

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=13999

L+L with templates by Captain Slug

Really it was just a +bow without a stock and with half the plunger tube so you could just modify +bow templates.

Edited by jwasko, 11 April 2015 - 06:58 AM.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#9 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=13999

L+L with templates by Captain Slug

Really it was just a +bow without a stock and with half the plunger tube so you could just modify +bow templates.

Great , thanks

Edited by skullface44, 19 March 2016 - 04:44 PM.

#10 snakerbot

snakerbot

Maker of Things

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:36 PM

Any other Tbow templates would work also.

Missed this the first time I read this topic. Here's Louiec3's templates.
https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#11 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:06 AM

What about Naturalman's Rainbow Pistol? It's not an L+L but there's a full writeup with templates and it looks like you'll end up making fewer cuts and using less materials.
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25180

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#12 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:09 PM

Missed this the first time I read this topic. Here's Louiec3's templates.
https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Thank you very much

What about Naturalman's Rainbow Pistol? It's not an L+L but there's a full writeup with templates and it looks like you'll end up making fewer cuts and using less materials.
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25180

I have made lots of those, they are fantastic blasters and I enjoy making them. Thank you for your suggestion

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: templates, advice, missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users