Photo

Swiffers May Be More Useful Than We Think

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:13 PM

Today I was playing around and took apart my moms swiffer. When i looked at the hollow tube it looked like it would fit darts and well enough it fit my micro stefans perfectly. I brought this up because this may be more expensive but could be better or worse for our guns. And im ssure the availiablity is so much better than that of brass because u can get this at ur everyday grocery store. My mom will get pissed if I try to use it so im not going to but I hope some of u do.
Ps:i didnt know if this would go in this topic or general nerf so i put it here tell me if i made the wrong decision ^_^
Im a Sharp Shooter YE HAAAA

HAHAHA

#2 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:33 PM

You should have put it in the general nerf section but nobody really cares.
Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#3 VoLT

VoLT

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:49 PM

Who cares if it's more available? It costs a lot more than brass, plus you could get CPVC, the next best thing, for $0.30 a foot.
"Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter!" - midget from GTA: San Andreas

My username is a good example of what happens when you leave caps lock on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users