Photo

AirTech 3000 firing Elite darts?

How would I get my AT3K to fire Elite darts?

2 replies to this topic

#1 crisswolf84

crisswolf84

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • State:Wisconsin

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:41 PM

I just picked an AT3K for super cheap at a GoodWill for only $3. It's in good condition and I wanna mod it later on, but I'm a little low on money right now.
Obviously the blaster didn't come with it's original darts and all I have are Elites. What would be a super easy, simple way to get it to shoot Elite darts? I've tried to shoot Elites from it, but it's hard to cram them in the barrels and they get poor ranges (I'm assuming from the super tight fit in the barrel.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:47 PM

In its stock form its never going to shoot them as far as you want. I would start by opening up the blaster and getting the post out of the turret that could help somewhat. Really until you mod it its never going to do what you want.

There are some good easy guides to follow here. Just search At3k in the modifications directory and you will find some.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#3 crisswolf84

crisswolf84

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • State:Wisconsin

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

In its stock form its never going to shoot them as far as you want. I would start by opening up the blaster and getting the post out of the turret that could help somewhat. Really until you mod it its never going to do what you want.

There are some good easy guides to follow here. Just search At3k in the modifications directory and you will find some.

Thank you for the help! I think I'll just wait 'til I can afford to mod it then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users