2 replies to this topic

#1 BlasterHacker

BlasterHacker

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

Stockade & Barricade:

So far I gather that the internals of these two blasters are relatively identical - at least for the purposes of voltage and flywheel mods. Is that correct?

Stryfe & Rapidfire:

From what I can tell, the internals of these two seem identical for the purposes of performance and modding the voltage/flywheels.

Retaliator & Recon:

Same for these for the purposes of modding the springs/plunger system.

Knowing that the casings, production runs (slight differences in springs, flywheels/motors, or plastic qualities), and some other minor differences exist between these pairs, aren't they all the same otherwise?

#2 Quack

Quack

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:23 PM

Retaliator & Recon:

Same for these for the purposes of modding the springs/plunger system.

Knowing that the casings, production runs (slight differences in springs, flywheels/motors, or plastic qualities), and some other minor differences exist between these pairs, aren't they all the same otherwise?

Well the retaliator is direct plunger so it gets better performance than the recon which is reverse plunger. Plunger difference
When I get excited I eat rocks.

#3 BlasterHacker

BlasterHacker

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

Stockade & Barricade:

So far I gather that the internals of these two blasters are relatively identical - at least for the purposes of voltage and flywheel mods. Is that correct?

Any input on these blaster pairs for comparison?

Stryfe & Rapidfire:

From what I can tell, the internals of these two seem identical for the purposes of performance and modding the voltage/flywheels.

I've found the internals for this pair in the directory, and the Rapidstrike is way more intricate. Thanks to DartSlinger for those additions.

Edited by BlasterHacker, 27 February 2015 - 08:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users