Photo

Gta Vice City Help

6 replies to this topic

#1 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 03:15 PM

I've been playing GTA Vice City for the past 2 months now. And I got one question. Why cant the Pizza Boy goped not get marked off the Sunshine Auto's wanted chart? You know, that chart with all the cars you need to deliver, and if you get 'em all, you get a special car? Well, everytime I place the Pizza Boy in the garage, nothin happens! What am I doing wrong?
NERF CITY
You're a dipshit, stop posting.
I'll let you know when you can start again.
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#2 Dan Cromer

Dan Cromer

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 04:37 PM

You sure it's the pizza boy moped and not just a regular moped? The pizza boy moped can be found on the west island, pretty northwest on the map. It's parked next to a pizza place.

#3 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 08:28 PM

You sure it's the pizza boy moped and not just a regular moped?  The pizza boy moped can be found on the west island, pretty northwest on the map.  It's parked next to a pizza place.

Im sure its the Pizza Boy, cause it even says "Pizza Boy" when I get on it.
[Edit] Scratch that. I got it to work! Weeeee!
NERF CITY
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#4 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 11:44 PM

Okay, new problem!
On the mission Trojan Voodoo, were you drive a voodoo into this wherehoues, plant 3 bombs, then run, well, I cant get the fizuck out! When I plant all 3 bombs, and run towards the entrance gate, I find that it's closed. What do I do?
NERF CITY
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#5 El Hombre

El Hombre

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 07:38 PM

Hey, I've been playing the game myself, I've got the solution for you. When you're running like crazy and you see that the gate is closed, you should turn to your right, there's a little passageway around the corner that leads to a big staircase. That's your ticket out. Take the staircase to the roof, then run far away!

By the way, I thought this was pretty cool. The stadium holds events every night that you can enter starting at 20:00. So far I've played 3 of them, you can see which event is happening by reading a banner above the stadium entrance.

#6 BlackCat

BlackCat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 11:15 PM

I heard Vice City is an awesome game and it is better then the last. Is it?
I don't know how a TV works and frankly I don't want to know. As far as I'm concerned its magic and the whole world is a magical place.

#7 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 March 2003 - 10:31 AM

Hey, I've been playing the game myself, I've got the solution for you. When you're running like crazy and you see that the gate is closed, you should turn to your right, there's a little passageway around the corner that leads to a big staircase. That's your ticket out. Take the staircase to the roof, then run far away!

By the way, I thought this was pretty cool. The stadium holds events every night that you can enter starting at 20:00. So far I've played 3 of them, you can see which event is happening by reading a banner above the stadium entrance.

.... And I ran, I ran so far a-way, I just raaan, I ran all night and daaay, I couldn't get away....
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users