Survey Done for class

I had to do a survey for an assignment for class, and chose nerfhaven

6 replies to this topic

#1 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:00 AM

I had to do an assignment for my Computer class which was to choose a website and have 5 people out of the class to take a survey based on the chosen website. I chose Nerfhaven.com. this is what I got for the results:

3 out of the 5 people said that the website was hard to use

everyone said that the content was good

everyone said that navigation was easy

4 of the people were able to find what they were looking for

everyone said that they will not shop here (would you shop here)

again, every one said they will not shop here ( will not shop here)

(I forgot to take those two questions off, just showing those results anyway.)

4 people said that Nerfhaven was the best compared to other websites

everyone said that Nerfhaven did not need to update their content (because it is automatically updated by the members)

Everyone said that the information on Nerfhaven was helpful

3 people rated this website a 3 out of 5 (1 being the worst, 5 being the best)

Just wanted to post the results to show how people who have never Nerfed thought of the website.

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

#2 SolarFusion

SolarFusion

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:32 PM

POPULAR

3 out of the 5 people said that the website was hard to use

everyone said that navigation was easy

How on earth is it hard to use but easy to navigate? I fail to see how that's even possible.

#3 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:21 PM

As a forum, it is very basic and easy. You can search in sections, (i.e. Homades, modifications, ETC) and there is a search engine in the top right corner. I don't know why you wouldn't shop here if you are into nerf. It's very rare to find someone who scams you, especially if you use paypal. (By the way, cool project Rockinon)

Edited by Snoop Doggy doge, 02 December 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#4 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:39 PM

How on earth is it hard to use but easy to navigate? I fail to see how that's even possible.

As a forum, it is very basic and easy. You can search in sections, (i.e. Homades, modifications, ETC) and there is a search engine in the top right corner. I don't know why you wouldn't shop here if you are into nerf. It's very rare to find someone who scams you, especially if you use paypal. (By the way, cool project Rockinon)

What I think everyone was saying is that it is hard to use, as in find certain things, such as the trading forums (which as I explained to them, you would need an account and need to be a member to enter. and when you first sign up, you are an FNG.) but easy to navigate as in what Snoop Doggy doge said, you can search in sections.

The part of this assignment that I found REALLY stupid was that my teacher was being serious thinking if he integrated a real shotgun, by means of duct tape, that that would be a modification.

NOOOOOO!!!! That's not how this works! That's not how any of this works!!

#5 SolarFusion

SolarFusion

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:52 PM

The part of this assignment that I found REALLY stupid was that my teacher was being serious thinking if he integrated a real shotgun, by means of duct tape, that that would be a modification.

NOOOOOO!!!! That's not how this works! That's not how any of this works!!

Oh God no. I'm sure someone's done it though. Lol

#6 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

Oh God no. I'm sure someone's done it though. Lol

ikr.

But that's not the stupid part. he thought if he shot a dart, then shot the shotgun, it would accelerate the dart.

But I have seen someone load a dart into a shot gun before, and actually firing.

#7 SolarFusion

SolarFusion

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

ikr.

But that's not the stupid part. he thought if he shot a dart, then shot the shotgun, it would accelerate the dart.

But I have seen someone load a dart into a shot gun before, and actually firing.

Lol, accelerate the dart, that's a good one. Ha!

Yeah, I saw a couple of idiots on YouTube shooting each other with a revolver loaded with darts, I don't know how it worked though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users