retaliator problems

there is a problem with my retaliator

6 replies to this topic

#1 thesnoopcian

thesnoopcian

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:00 AM

I have been having problems with priming my retaliator, when you prime it the lock that keeps you form priming it again doesn't work. I have taken it apart and cant determine what it is, if you need a shot of the internals please pm me.
BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 SolarFusion

SolarFusion

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:09 AM

Why do you care about the functions of a lock? Most guys (myself included) remove them on purpose to get them out of the way.

#3 thesnoopcian

thesnoopcian

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

Why do you care about the functions of a lock? Most guys (myself included) remove them on purpose to get them out of the way.

I get that part, but while im running a round in a war or battle it slides loose and jams. plus its also a quick way of seeing if its primed without taking your eyes off an opponent.

Edited by thesnoopcian, 23 November 2014 - 01:26 AM.

#4 SolarFusion

SolarFusion

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

I get that part, but while im running a round in a war or battle it slides loose and jams. plus its also a quick way of seeing if its primed without taking your eyes off an opponent.

Well, whatever works for you I suppose. Can't help you with your problem other than to recommend that you re-open it, find some internals pics on the internet, and make sure everything is where it should be.

#5 thesnoopcian

thesnoopcian

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:16 AM

Well, whatever works for you I suppose. Can't help you with your problem other than to recommend that you re-open it, find some internals pics on the internet, and make sure everything is where it should be.

alright thanks for that.

#6 Lunas

Lunas

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

alright thanks for that.

Well there are two locks involved one in-front of the trigger next to the mag lock and one on the bolt sled itself i removed both from mine and i have no issues you can tell if you are primed by the feel of the trigger too it will feel heavier than non primed with no locks...

the plunger tube may be in upside down that is really the only way the lock on the bolt sled can malfunction

#7 thesnoopcian

thesnoopcian

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:07 AM

Well there are two locks involved one in-front of the trigger next to the mag lock and one on the bolt sled itself i removed both from mine and i have no issues you can tell if you are primed by the feel of the trigger too it will feel heavier than non primed with no locks...

the plunger tube may be in upside down that is really the only way the lock on the bolt sled can malfunction

nope that's not it, I opened it up and the plunger tube wasn't upside down because it wouldn't even prime if it was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users