Issues Today

Some problems earlier today

2 replies to this topic

#1 pop tart

pop tart

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Earlier today I attempted to visit Nerfhaven and first got an error message, then when I refreshed the page, a white page that said something like: "We fscked something up. It's probably not your fault."

Anyone else experience this?

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

Earlier today I attempted to visit Nerfhaven and first got an error message, then when I refreshed the page, a white page that said something like: "We fscked something up. It's probably not your fault."

Anyone else experience this?

We are on a relatively cheap shared hosting service. When one site on this server has (or causes) server issues, everyone goes down. They usually get it fixed within half an hour and it's rare enough that I don't feel compelled to shell out more money for a dedicated server or an ISP with better uptime. As always, if the site has been down for more than an hour or two, you can check http://nerfhaven.info for updates. That site has totally different hosting and should stay up through any issues that nerfhaven.com experiences.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 pop tart

pop tart

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

Thanks for the info. (bad pun intended)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users