Where Can I Buy Fbr On The Internet?

stick of butter in a loaf of bread

6 replies to this topic

#1 Whatitis

Whatitis

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:15 PM

I want to know where I can get fbr from the internet and what would be the shipping costs. A'ight?

By the way, can I get PETG on the internet so that I don't have to pay a large s/h fee?

Edited by Whatitis, 25 July 2004 - 09:19 PM.

What?! No! I sell propane!

#2 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:28 PM

If you use search, you should find a few threads on where to get FBR on the net.

As for PETG, useing search would also probably have gotten your answer. You best bet to get PETG is to PM IronRhino for orders. I beleave he charges a minimum buy of 8' cutt into 2' sections. Shipping shouldnt be more than $5.

#3 Whatitis

Whatitis

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:53 PM

Loghelp looks like it will be useful, has anyone ever ordered fbr from loghelp?
What?! No! I sell propane!

#4 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:59 PM

I beleave thats wear most people order theirs from.

#5 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:11 AM

how come IronRhino is able to get PETG? does he work with a plastics company or somethin?
All bow down to BoltSniper, he is my god.

#6 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:29 AM

how come IronRhino is able to get PETG? does he work with a plastics company or somethin?

If I remember right, CX bought a crap load and IR is just the distributor for him.

Shipping for the PETG is like 3 for orders less then 20ft, 4 for orders 20ft and up. It goes at 1.25 per foot.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#7 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:45 PM

I know a site where you can buy PETG. The only problem is, you have to buy it at a minimum of like 48 feet. It's the only other place, besides IronRhino, that I've ever found that sells PETG.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users