Time To Meet The General

Salute Bitch

31 replies to this topic

#26 Accord

Accord

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:23 PM

yea, in india and parts of asia, the swastika is a sign of goodluck. my grandparents have a golden one hanging on their rear view mirror.

anyway, i still take the confed flag offensive.

#27 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • State:Indiana

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:20 PM

also...unless your AIM screename is a joke, youre asian.  slavery has nothing to do with you.

Who me? If you're talking about me, slavery has nothing to do with me...except the fact that I am a United States citizen and slavery is part of my country's history.

I don't think you're talking to me, but if you are....

Also, when I was in Taiwan a month ago, I saw many motorcyclist helmets that had the swastika on it. Also, many places had it. At first I was like "don't they know that it's offensive?" But then, somebody told me that it was a Buddhist (or was it Daoist?) symbol. So....really there is no argument for that. This is about the confed flag, not a Nazi flag. The Nazi's were evil and twisted, or at least their leader was. Enough said.

AA

Edited by AirApache, 14 July 2004 - 11:22 PM.

Indiana '11

#28 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:27 AM

nah, accord.

#29 Accord

Accord

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 02:42 AM

Okto, don't be so obtuse. Your argument diverges off topic and is flawed in several key points. I resisted from posting a response on the forums because a flame war is unnessecary, and it's quite juvenile. However, i'm now fed up because of your decorum and your assurance in your incorrect information. We'll talk about this on AIM. SN: zxaznricexz

#30 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 08:10 AM

What?! You just made this topic to get attention! That's like making controversial topics about homosexuality or putting anti-Christianity slogans in your signa...oh shit.
"I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! MY FUCKING BROTHER WOULD GET OFF!"

--Mraow

#31 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:56 AM

Ok, wasn't this settled when he said "Dukes of Hazard"?

Anyways, nice gun- a friend of mine is literally obsessed with orange, I'm sure my friend would like it.

~ompa

#32 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:42 PM

hooo-ee! now jump into your gun through the rolled-down window, drive it at high speed down a dirt road, and jump it over big ditch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users