Photo

Scenario And Games Section

5 replies to this topic

#1 jrbill2006

jrbill2006

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 04:55 PM

i think there should maybe be a scenario and games section with different games that could be played and different ways to oraganize, set up, and execute the wars. I would even be willing to write some articals for this section.
Thats the beatuy of Global History, or whatever the hell we are doing in here.
-Dr. Finan

#2 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 05:09 PM

That would be hella cool....
Actually it would be. I have been wanting to spice up the LCM's wars lately.
And I'm tired of hearing the same garbage regurgetated everytime someone asks this question. You know, CTF, variations of CTF, assasination, and another spinoff of CTF.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#3 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 05:38 PM

I would suggest you look here. It was written by our good man Spoon. But indeed, it would be nice to have an article on different kinds of battles. By the way, articles? Anyone?

#4 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 10:26 PM

i don't think that making a section for it would really work. i mean, why not just make it a post inside nerf wars? it doesn't seem like a broad enough topic to turn into a forum section. a good example of why i don't think this will work: the tactics section of NHQ. this section never gets any traffic that is worthy of reading.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#5 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 11:07 PM

Actually I think a section would be better. Considering if it were posted, it would be posted on several times over by newbies who don't go search old posts. And who would blame them after 5,000 or so different posts. I mean let’s be realistic. I think it would be good, but only if re-written by VACC, Spoon, and Cxwq, and whoever else had the decency to correct all the mistakes that scenarios would have. I mean, One guy could send in an idea, and someone could go over, see how it looks, and say either "Yes, this does look rather decent and new" or "No, this is either not new, or it makes no sense" or maybe just "I need to talk to the person that sent me this to get some things straight about it. Cuz this part here doesn't make sense.

I think that would actually work, and would be a good Idea. Thing is, it takes at least one to two people to go over those games and scenarios.
www.Gainsae.com

#6 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 08:56 PM

it doesn't seem like a broad enough topic to turn into a forum section.

Word. I thought we were talking about article section or database or something. My bad. Yeah, that would suck as a forum section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users