Photo

Demollisher rockets...titan interchange?

just wondering if anyones checked the fit yet.

8 replies to this topic

#1 ooontrprzes

ooontrprzes

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Just curious if anyone's checked on the fit between the new demolisher "grenades" and titan rockets. Based on the weapon's size, I'd have to assume they're too small, but I haven't had a chance to hands-on one yet.
The only thing worse than stupid is lazy, at least an idiot will try. And its usually entertaining.

#2 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

I measured the ID of a titan rocket so all you have to do is to do the same with the demolisher and compare the 2.

ID: approx 1.535 inches

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#3 2TAGS

2TAGS

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

The demolisher rockets are way smaller than the titan rocket..by alot

#4 andrewp413

andrewp413

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

Maybe you could find a similar pipe like the barrel of the demolisher and attach of a coupler to a Titan, it would be interesting to see how well they hold their flight.

#5 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:24 PM

i do not have a titan missile for comparison, i have a demolisher missile, but a demolisher missile can fit a mega dart snuggly inside of demolisher missile, so if you have a titan missile and a mega dart you can know the comparison in how much bigger it is.

#6 ooontrprzes

ooontrprzes

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

Well, ask a simple question before work and receive a glut of useful information upon my return. It all sounds about in keeping with my presumption, and in honesty makes me even less excited about the blaster. Gawd, how I wanted to love this thing...
Hmmm...isbjorn's lego drive autogun, the previously mentioned coupler/integration, there might be hope for this thing, it's just so much more work than integrating a titan onto a rapidstrike (which I think is what we all wanted out of this thing).

Anywhoo, thanks for the help guys, happy nerfing!
The only thing worse than stupid is lazy, at least an idiot will try. And its usually entertaining.

#7 xXasskickerXx

xXasskickerXx

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

What do you get if you take the titan tank and pump then integrate it into a stryfe and make it fire demolisher missiles?
You get what the demolisher should be

USER WAS SUSPENDED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Zorns Lemma, 23 August 2014 - 09:05 PM.

-kika

#8 Super Maelstrom

Super Maelstrom

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

The Demolisher's Rockets are much smaller than that of the titan's missile. I own the Titan and Mega Missile, and my friend owns the Demolisher, so maybe I can I ask him to bring one over and test it. I can tell the Demolisher rockets are roo small, however.

#9 GeshmanWG

GeshmanWG

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:51 AM

I can confirm this. The rockets on the demolisher have the same ID as a standard nerf or buzz bee arrow. (Such as the BBB or 4B arrow/rocket). Not sure what you are looking to do, but you will not be able to use a titan missle on a demolisher, or a demolisher missile on a titan.
Posted Image
It's about the size of the yellow missle. (Image from SG Toys)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users