Trading Forums Glitch?

Why CAN I access the trading forums? XD

2 replies to this topic

#1 K3WFE57

K3WFE57

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

Hello, I'm "new" here. I've been an FNG since 2011, never having bothered posting, since I've been too lazy to document anything I've done that may be worth noting. However, recently (a month ago, or something like that,) I realized that I had gained access to the trading forums. Having been stalking NH for quite some time, I know that this is by no means normal for an FNG (being one of the most major reasons for FNG to be a status), and wanted to inform the NH staff that this could in fact happen, in case they didn't know.

So is this a glitch, or is it some obscure rule of NH that I am uniquely qualified to find? XD

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

All of the FNGs can read the trading forum. If you attempt to reply to a thread in the trading forum or post a new thread you will find that you can't.

To restate it for the billionth time for everyone else (not the OP): You have to earn access to the trading forum by contributing to the site in other areas. You are not allowed to post trading threads in other forums to skirt around this rule. The trading forum is a privilege, and the quality of seller in the trading forum is somewhat maintained by not allowing new members to post there.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 K3WFE57

K3WFE57

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Sorry about that, I wasn't aware that I was even able to read the trading forum, I suppose that I haven't paid enough attention. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users