Photo

Is there a Revonix 360 modifcation

1 reply to this topic

#1 BlazingWolf

BlazingWolf

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

I have the Revonix 360 and I was wondering if anyone has done, or knows someone who has done a mod too the blaster. I don't even see a use in it because, I find it to heavy/bulky and I have the pyragon (which I think is an amazing blaster, the best of the disc blasters in my opinion)Any way back to the main question, if you have seen, or done a mod to the Revonix, please link it. Also I want to hear your opinion on the blaster.

Edited by BlazingWolf, 16 July 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#2 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

Any way back to the main question, if you have seen, or done a mod to the Revonix, please link it. Also I want to hear your opinion on the blaster.

No.

Please reread the New Members Guide to interpreting the Code of Conduct. In particular:

Code of Conduct
Think Before You Post.
Don't post unless you have something to say.

"Dont"s:

• DO NOT Post a 'which is best' thread, a 'what mods should I do to my [blaster]' thread, etc. Read the forums, make your own decision.

"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users