Photo

Buzz Bee Air Max 6 Paintjob Help

Need some help deciding on colors for my blaster (pictures included)

1 reply to this topic

#1 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

I have modded a Buzz Bee Air Max 6 with rear loading holes, upgraded ORPV spring, and soon to rebarrel it with PETG and the spacers are going to be from Venomm213. What I need help on is what paintjob I should do for it. I was thinking something a gun metal base and sky blue secondary with silver detailing. What do you guys think. Also, I broke the orange side pieces off and am using a nut and bolt to hold them in.

Posted Image

Posted Image
How I am holding the internals(zip tie and rubber band) to accommodate for the rear loading hole, which I didn't consider when I did it. Plus the hole is done with a drill, a 1/8 inch drill bit, and some sand paper.

Tip on stickers:

If you get a sticker off a blaster in a fugly manner, and there is adhesive from it still on the blaster, take a small tea spoon of Butter/Margarine and rub it where the adhesive is, and then after five minutes of rubbing it around, wipe it with a paper towel... and the adhesive will be gone. Learned that trick from my grandfather.

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

#2 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:23 AM

Post this in the Mods/Paint thread. Look through there for color ideas or consult any internet guide on using a color wheel.

At least you made an effort here so I'll spare you the mocking red text.

Code of Conduct
Think Before You Post.
Don't post unless you have something to say.

"Dont"s:

• DO NOT Post a 'which is best' thread, a 'what mods should I do to my [blaster]' thread, etc. Read the forums, make your own decision.

"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users