SLANE 3… It is finally here

Missouri Nerf

19 replies to this topic

#1 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hello and Welcome to SLANE 3!!!!!!! (St. Louis Annual Nerfing Event)

Date:August 9th
Time: 12pm-5 or 6pm (depends on mood)

GOOGLE MAP

View this map with a detailed legend in a larger window.

What to Bring

-At least 1 primary and 1 secondary (don't worry if you don't have lots of fancy blasters. We had lots of guys using stock blasters last year and they had a blast)
-loaners if you have extra primaries or extra darts
-Darts, I would suggest 150-200, there will be dart sweeps
-Sunscreen. We don't want any sunburns.
-Eye Protection. Mandatory for all ages
-Melee Weapons
-Money and items for trade. (optional)
-a raffle item (optional)
-Water
-A friend (or lots of friends)

What NOT to Bring

-black, camo, or realistic looking blasters
-Glue domes
-Singled Titans, Ridiculously powered blasters
-Homemade Air Cannons (sorry Azrael)
-Alcohol/Drugs

Game Types

-Death Match
-Defend/ Offend the Core
-CTF/ Carpe
-Wingman
-Freezetag
-Many more TBD
Attendees:
Me + 3-5
Xenial
Azrael
Shanaynay + 1-5(needs loaners!)
Maybes:
Joe Espinoza
Don't forget to eat beforehand! Alright guys, that's it. Hopefully we can get a good 15 or so people!!

Edited by He Who Mods, 03 August 2014 - 10:36 AM.

#2 Steampunkzombie

Steampunkzombie

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Put me down as a maybe.
My Youtube
My deviantART profile
Good things come to those who drink Pepsi
Your stupidity offends me

#3 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

Put me down as a maybe.

Will do, hope you can make it! What date are you looking at? I would prefer the 9th since I am not too sure if I can on the 2nd.

#4 Azrael0987

Azrael0987

formerly ijackofftomen. Different dude from Azrael.

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

I should be able to make it on august 9th. July 25-31 I will be out of town so if the date ends up getting moved, the weekend of the 25th will be no good for me. Other than that im open for anything. So count me as going. I hope Ryan and Kane comes. I'd like to have Ryan look at my plusbow and see if he knows what issue its having. I'm only getting about 70-80 feet out of it, and it doesnt want to hopper reliably with slugs.

#5 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

I should be able to make it on august 9th. July 25-31 I will be out of town so if the date ends up getting moved, the weekend of the 25th will be no good for me. Other than that im open for anything. So count me as going. I hope Ryan and Kane comes. I'd like to have Ryan look at my plusbow and see if he knows what issue its having. I'm only getting about 70-80 feet out of it, and it doesnt want to hopper reliably with slugs.

Great! The 9th is pretty much the set date since it works with most people and I doubt I can do the second. Can't wait to see everyone there! Plus I want to see the new plusbow (bad pun).

Edited by He Who Mods, 14 July 2014 - 07:36 PM.

#6 Xenial

Xenial

Dinosaur Stamps

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

You guys know im there! Already got it on my calender. I actually just pulled all my blasters from my moms place and had about 3 hours of blasting with my baby sister. Her NiteFinder skills are wicked! Ill be working on a ton of stuff tonight and will have a load to unload. Cant wait!

#7 Steampunkzombie

Steampunkzombie

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

Will do, hope you can make it! What date are you looking at? I would prefer the 9th since I am not too sure if I can on the 2nd.

Not sure about either still need to check on both.
My Youtube
My deviantART profile

#8 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

You guys know im there! Already got it on my calender. I actually just pulled all my blasters from my moms place and had about 3 hours of blasting with my baby sister. Her NiteFinder skills are wicked! Ill be working on a ton of stuff tonight and will have a load to unload. Cant wait!

Haha, I hope we don't have to compete with your sister! Glad you can make it and if you still have that 1.5K from way back when I am still interested.

Not sure about either still need to check on both.

Ok cool, hope you can make it!

#9 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

I'll be there. Expect me to bring 1-5 people. My people aren't in to modding however and I don't have any primaries to loan them. Could I ask someone to bring a couple loaners with them?

I'm pretty much finished with modding, so I'll be bringing a bunch of junk and looking to sell all of it.

Edited by ShaNayNay, 15 July 2014 - 12:27 PM.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#10 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

I'll be there. Expect me to bring 1-5 people. My people aren't in to modding however and I don't have any primaries to loan them. Could I ask someone to bring a couple loaners with them?

I'm pretty much finished with modding, so I'll be bringing a bunch of junk and looking to sell all of it.

Great! I have a few loaners but they may be used by my friends that are coming so it would help if some more people could bring some loaners. I would be happy to take some of your junk off your hands(especially the 5k pistol).

#11 Azrael0987

Azrael0987

formerly ijackofftomen. Different dude from Azrael.

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:15 PM

Ill let people use pretty much whatever I have with me as long as im not using it that round. I may not have enough darts for multiple loadouts at the same time though. If kane and ryan come they normally bring a bunch of aabows, and I have two myself. I think we'll be able to accomodate them as far as blasters, im just worried about darts.

Shanaynay, perhaps see if they can each pick up a couple packs of elite suction darts for themselves. Theyre pretty accurate unmodified and RSCB's are easy to make/supply.

Edited by Azrael0987, 15 July 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#12 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

I can't make the 2nd and Kane can't make the 9th, so looks like we're out for this one.

#13 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

I can't make the 2nd and Kane can't make the 9th, so looks like we're out for this one.

Alright man, maybe next year I could head up to one of yours or vice versa. Thanks for the offer!

#14 Steampunkzombie

Steampunkzombie

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

It's on the 9th? Damn can't make it then. Next year let's try and have this sometime during the middle of summer if we can.
My Youtube
My deviantART profile

#15 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

It's on the 9th? Damn can't make it then. Next year let's try and have this sometime during the middle of summer if we can.

Agreed, if it helps, we could maybe think about the war being on the 10th since so many people can't work with the 9th.

#16 Joe Espinoza

Joe Espinoza

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

did not know how close (area) it was to Il. Make a set date then i can give you a for sure answer. Sunday the 10th sounds like itd work for me
The Road Underfoot Is Certian To Become The Road Behind.

#17 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

did not know how close (area) it was to Il. Make a set date then i can give you a for sure answer. Sunday the 10th sounds like itd work for me

Sorry, enough people voted for the 9th. If you can still come that would be great though!

#18 Xenial

Xenial

Dinosaur Stamps

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

Everybody prepped and ready? Working on a few things now and will have a bin of things to sell and trade!
EDIT: What I'm bringing to sell:

1 longstrike
1 powerclip
2 reflex mantas
1 quick 16 with OMW spring
1 praxis with modded clip (20)
1 sonic barrel break no ARs or locks
2 mavericks with the works
1 nightmav that needs work
1 CPVC'd Jaguar stock darts, tag and F
1 panther with the works
1 CPVC'd tek 6
1 rewired rayven
1 CPVC'd Rouge
1 stock red pistol splat
1 SM1500 needs work
1 retalioator with OMW spring with attachments
1 Raider stock (off color)
1 stock recon barrel
1 overhualed recon with full OMW kit and powerstock
1 lanard over under
1 light gray longshot stock
1 clear and yellow raider stock
1 overhualed TTG with brass breach
2 stampede sheilds 1 with no clip
1 stampede bipod
1 BBB arrow holder
1 AZ 8 dart holder
1 AZ scope
8 6RD clips

Edited by Xenial, 08 August 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#19 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

UPDATE!: AS OF NOW THE WAR IS STILL HAPPENING. I WILL UPDATE YOU AGAIN IF IT IS RAINING. If you are coming make sure to bring an umbrella just in case though.

#20 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

Sorry, running a little late. Be there by 12;15ish. If you are there just wait by the tree we unloaded at last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users