Where to buy Hot Rod XL Beige Foam Backer Rod

a website that has free shipping

5 replies to this topic

#1 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

I am looking for a store that sells 1/2 inch Hot Rod XL Beige Foam Backer Rod with free shipping. I want to get it by the foot, I found a website that sells it, but shipping if half to most of the item cost, when bought in bulk. 545 feet of this stuff was $59.95, but shipping was around $35 for the cheapest price. Can someone help me with this problem, like Shmee, Where did you buy the foam at?

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

#2 Thorn

Thorn

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

The only place that sells Hot Rod XL Beige Foam is Bestmaterials.com. That has to be where Shmee got it. Even with shipping the total comes to about 17 cents a foot, so it's still pretty good.

Edited by Thorn, 30 June 2014 - 04:01 PM.

#3 b1g13en

b1g13en

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

http://www.bestmater...l.aspx?ID=17799

After shipping you're getting it around 8-9 cents per foot depending where you live.

#4 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

The only place that sells Hot Rod XL Beige Foam is Bestmaterials.com. That has to be where Shmee got it. Even with shipping the total comes to about 17 cents a foot, so it's still pretty good.

Thank you Thorn, I would have WAY too much foam if I bought even a single case like Shmee, Now realizing how many feet would be in a case. would shipping be any much higher if I bought it by the foot?

Plus, what would the cheapest shipping option be?

Edited by rockinon96, 30 June 2014 - 07:31 PM.

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

#5 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

Thank you Thorn, I would have WAY too much foam if I bought even a single case like Shmee, Now realizing how many feet would be in a case. would shipping be any much higher if I bought it by the foot?

You can use the estimate shipping feature to find out what the shipping cost would be.
Posted Image

Edited by Pablo, 30 June 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#6 Thorn

Thorn

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

The shipping cost varies with how much foam you buy. For example, shipping to me would be $11 for 100 feet, but $8 for 50. The cheapest option is USPS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users