Organizing nerf war in new hampshire

4 replies to this topic

#1 Littlemisterbig

Littlemisterbig

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Hey nerfers,
I was looking around and there didn't seem to be many (or any for that matter) wars in New Hampshire. First off, is there anyone here who maybe goes to Dartmouth or lives somewhere in New Hampshire? Second, would any of you be interested in organizing a war with me? If so, pm me and I can send you my skype or email adress and we can go from there.

#2 popatachi

popatachi

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

There is a group that organizes wars in CT. If you haven't heard or read about the war, check out the NENO war thread for more details.

#3 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

I know where Hanover is and unfortunately, it's a good distance away, about 3.5-4 hours. The eastern New England Nerf scene has evaporated, they used to have wars near Boston, but not anymore. All we have left is CT and central MA, a scene that is stable and growing. You are welcome to play with us if the drive is not a deal-killer.

You may have more local luck if you organize a game with Dartmouth students. See if they have a gaming club on campus and are interested. The vast majority of college players don't even know about the NIC.

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#4 Littlemisterbig

Littlemisterbig

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

Duxbarian, I am building my gun next week, so once I finish I might come to the next war (if my parents feel like driving me two hours to a nerf war). I might also try advertising it for Dartmouth students, however in the summer most of them are at home, but we'll see.

#5 ferball

ferball

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

I am about 20 minutes south of Dartmouth. The closest I get to Nerf war around here is beating up on my 12 year old kid and his friends. I would not mind adding our numbers to an organized event as long as it is kid friendly, I hate being the creepy old dude, so I bring my kid along to excuse my behavior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users