• 590 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:17 AM

kids arrested for nerfing

#2 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:55 AM

Very old article. That was one of the concepts i was talking about in reply to your 'mafia' game. No offence, but we really need a search button for something like this. If only it were possible...

I still feel the same way. Both in awe, and in shock.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:52 PM

Article that's been posted twice before.

Avoid redundancy with the search function and edit your posts rather than double posting like you did in that other thread. It's awfully hard to make 25 good posts in one day so you might want to slow down.

You don't really need to worry about flames so much as you need to worry about me.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:39 PM

Well I've never seen it before, and I'm taken aback. All this time I thought cops had something better to do. Stupid Matt.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#5 Spaztic 75

Spaztic 75

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 04:12 PM

I'm not concerned, my cops use illegal bottle rockets and there 12-guages to shoot racoons out of tree holes. They don't care. Please don't take my red-necked cops attitude as any refletion of myself or anyone I know.
In the big picture I'm still next to nothing, he never talks to me.

#6 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:41 PM

That was ah me no I'm jokeing.
That's crazy.

Edited by Black Blade, 08 July 2004 - 05:47 PM.

#7 Lemmypoo

Lemmypoo

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 02:11 AM

I can see why citizens would be concerned of paintball and certainly my decreasingly primary pasttime of airsoft as dangerous. But nerf? No real idea how most of our creations could be confused with any real-steel piece with exception to the Beretta CX-4... it looks like a Vortex Tornado, not even kidding.*

Paranoid soccer moms? Viciously territorial rednecks? I don't know. Alls I know is Nerf is the sport you take to the park and have a good time with the neighbor kids.

*http://www.cx4storm.com/

Edited by Lemmypoo, 15 July 2004 - 02:12 AM.

Conner MacManus: Jesus! He brought a six-shooter!

Murphy MacManus: There were nine of them, you retard! What were you going to do with the last three, laugh them to death? Funny man?

-brothers Macmanus, Boondock Saints

#8 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:32 AM

I can see why citizens would be concerned of paintball and certainly my decreasingly primary pasttime of airsoft as dangerous. But nerf? No real idea how most of our creations could be confused with any real-steel piece with exception to the Beretta CX-4... it looks like a Vortex Tornado, not even kidding.*

Paranoid soccer moms? Viciously territorial rednecks? I don't know. Alls I know is Nerf is the sport you take to the park and have a good time with the neighbor kids.

*http://www.cx4storm.com/

are you guys still going on about this? The police aren't worried about a few kids playing in someone's backyard so don't think they'll come after you. From what I gathered from the article, there's 200 kids who play over the ENTIRE TOWN, public and private property at any time of the day. I'd be nervous about that too.

The police arent' going to come and arrest you for playing in an organized game. As long as your'e not threatening people, or trespassing.

5:30am.... >_<
"If I want something pretty, Ill paint a picuture. Courtesy of Shortshit" -THIRST

#9 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 03:49 PM

Where do you live Katachi, Madison? Try living in Brookfield. Or worse, Elm Grove. Basically, if you are seen carrying one of those cheap 20 cent water guns, you would be arrested and fined. Even with special permission, we're not allowed to shoot nerf guns. We'd probably end up getting arrested if they caught us shooting on our own property.

Wisconsin sucks.

AA

Actually, the Brewers don't suck so much this year... :blink:
Indiana '11

#10 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:09 PM

Where do you live Katachi, Madison? Try living in Brookfield. Or worse, Elm Grove. Basically, if you are seen carrying one of those cheap 20 cent water guns, you would be arrested and fined. Even with special permission, we're not allowed to shoot nerf guns. We'd probably end up getting arrested if they caught us shooting on our own property.

Wisconsin sucks.

AA

Actually, the Brewers don't suck so much this year... :P

I'm in Madison. Probably the most liberal city in the country, mostly because of all the policics and uinveristy influence here. It's pretty laid back. The places we play, we have an agreement with campus police or other people who allow us to play on the sites.
"If I want something pretty, Ill paint a picuture. Courtesy of Shortshit" -THIRST

#11 seirus

seirus

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:12 PM

Freakin pigs. Screw em all
Yeah, life sucks, but it does guarantee a trip around the sun every 365 days.

#12 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:19 AM

Wisconsin sucks.

Amen and hallelujah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users