This is a great War for noobs (like myself) who buy stock blasters and just want to run around a shoot people. Or intermediates who want to show off their latest project and battle-test their modded blasters. I host it in the children's building of my Church, It's a HUGE 2 story building with 3 stairways and an elevator. GREAT for tactical warfare. Here's the location:
15201 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78728
The Guidelines are geared towards noobs:
- Nerf darts ONLY. No stefans.
- Modded guns are welcome, but nothing dangerous.
- If you don't own a Nerf gun, come anyway! we have lots of extras.
- Nerf swards are welcome!
- Bring eye protection.
- Be prepared to lose darts. it happens, get over it.
- Bring $5 if you want pizza.
- This is a free event, and we're generous, so don't feel left out if you're broke.
MY last Nerf Night saw 16 people. all of them my friends. Come and have some fun!
- Zombie survival
- Team elimination
- Capture the flag
- Hunger games
- 1 vs. all
- pitch black zombie attack
- and MORE!
Edited by redDKtie, 10 June 2014 - 11:43 AM.