Looking for a spring to replace the tech target spring

4 replies to this topic

#1 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

I am looking for a spring replacement for the green on blue Nerf Tech Target Blaster, also known as the Eliminator. I was wondering if the Nite Finder/Stampede Spring that orange mod works sells would be around the right size for the blaster. Also, if it is not, would Orange Mod Works fabricate me a custom spring to replace the stock. Any info about this would be much appreciated.

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

#2 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • State:Massachusetts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

Why bother?

The benefits from a new spring on a tiny system like that of the eliminator's, is not going to give much more of an improvement than like a few feet/fps.

Honestly if you want something small just get like a jolt because they are easier to modify.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#3 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

I would do that but I like the eliminator because I got it free, besides, I got it going 40 ft flat, I use it for entertainment. I just wanted to put a little more power into it. So would a nite finder spring from OMW fit the plunger tube? Or would the Vulcan spring work better?

#4 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • State:Massachusetts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

I would do that but I like the eliminator because I got it free, besides, I got it going 40 ft flat, I use it for entertainment. I just wanted to put a little more power into it. So would a nite finder spring from OMW fit the plunger tube? Or would the Vulcan spring work better?

Just take a stock nite finder or vulcan spring and see if either fits. If one does, than get its respective replacement spring.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#5 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

I would do that birch, but I don't own either blaster, let alone their springs. Once I get the money to buy a nite finder, I would try that. I will go and buy the Vulcan spring from OMW, because it is too wxpensive to buy a vulcan, plus some other things to total $50 to make the $5 flat rate shipping, if it is still available.

Edited by rockinon96, 07 June 2014 - 01:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users