Posted 07 July 2004 - 05:26 PM
Posted 07 July 2004 - 05:27 PM
Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:16 PM
N00b's guide to getting 99.99% of your questions answered:
1. Before you do anything, read and understand the Code of Conduct on this site. Following the guidelines listed there will prevent you from sounding like a dumbass when you post.
2. You know that button on the top right corner of the page? The one that says "Search?" Click on that.
3. Enter keywords based on what you have a question about (modding, stefans, etc.).
4. Marvel at and read the threads that come up in the results. If you do not find what you are looking for, try Google or another Nerf Forum. If all else fails, THEN try starting a thread with your question.
5. If you do try starting a thread, make sure that you only start one thread. If you have anything else to add, the Edit button on top of your post comes in really handy, believe me. Posting more than one thread at once will only make you look stupid. Double posting doesn't help either.
With that out of the way, when in comes to making stefans, when it comes to making "the best," it's a matter of personal opinion. The best thing that I can recommend is to make a 1/2" stefan, take it with you to the hardware store, and find which tubing fits best. Different manufacturers may have variation to sizing for FBR, so you may need to experiment. That is usually how most of us have done it in making our own stefans.
Edited by Oroku_Saki, 07 July 2004 - 06:25 PM.
Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:27 AM
Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:28 PM
Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:46 PM
Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:52 PM
Personally, I bought a load of FBR and I started by straightening about 3-4 feet. When this was done, I removed it from my ladder and put another 3-4 feet up. See how this works? By the time you're done with the first 3-4 feet, plus a few days of slacking off, you have another 3-4 feet of straightened/stretched FBR ready and waiting for you. But as has been said, FBR fitting methods dot this site and the entire web for that matter.
Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:51 PM
Cussing, cursing, swearing, using profanity: All I have to say is why the hell not.
Because every time you do God kills a kitten.
Everytime you miss an opportunity to say 'fuck' I'm going to eat a kitten.
Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:59 PM
Yeah.....I don't think this dude needs any help making his darts anymore. He hasn't logged in for about...oh let's see.....about 4 YEARS.
Seriously, read the rules, respect the rules, follow the rules.
Edited by shadowkid33, 24 June 2007 - 09:03 PM.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
3. Search double longshot clip.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users