Photo

Next GA Nerf War

8 replies to this topic

#1 Bobololo

Bobololo

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

Seeing how NerfRevolution has completely disappeared from existence, this is the new home for it.
This section will be updated as needed. I don't have the "official" war thread topic start, so this is the Lite version.

When: May 3rd
Where: 307 N Mt Carmel Rd, Hampton, GA 30228
Posted Image
Time: We start at 10am and end when it becomes too dark.

What to bring:
- Eye protection
- Blasters: primaries, pistols, and an awfuls blaster (shoots less than 15ft flat). If you don't have any NIC blasters, someone may be willing to loan you one of theres. Stock blasters and ammo are also allowed.
- Darts. While scavenging is encouraged during rounds, please provide your own darts for the most part.
- Lunch: While there is a lunch break, it is preferred to eat at the site and not take 45 minutes to get food. I usually do a quick run to the nearby Arby's, but a brought lunch is best.
- Sunscreen
- Water! Lots of water!
- Once again EYE PROTECTION!

Rules:
- No dark/black painted blasters. It is a park, we don't want anyone calling the police.
- No homemade air blasters or anything *too* powerful. We can check your blaster on site if you are unsure. If anything, we can shoot it around off field for shits n giggles.
- No death darts or similar. We will kick you from the field and ban you from future wars if any are found in your possession.
- No drugs or alcohol. Don't be stupid.
- Eye protection must be worn at ALL TIMES! Sometimes we forget they aren't on, so please remind anyone you see without it to put theirs on immediately.
- Almost all darts are allowed. slugs, domes, 3/0s, whatever. We will check darts for any that are unsafe if a problem arises.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We hope to see you there!

#2 Modman712

Modman712

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

It's a shame about NRev. Well, as I said on that thread, I will be attending. However, my Dad will not be coming. Hopefully our new means of getting war footage and pictures will be sufficient. :D

#3 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

It's a shame about NRev. Well, as I said on that thread, I will be attending. However, my Dad will not be coming. Hopefully our new means of getting war footage and pictures will be sufficient. :D

You wouldn't happen to be able to send some war footage to the collaboration channel would you? link here

#4 Bobololo

Bobololo

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

You wouldn't happen to be able to send some war footage to the collaboration channel would you? link here

I usually take all footage and make it into a war video for my channel.

#5 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

I usually take all footage and make it into a war video for my channel.

I know, I was just wondering if we could have some footage to and then link you and modman in the description. By the way, your war videos and war trailers are amazing.

#6 flyingchicken

flyingchicken

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Holy balls people, this thing is less than two weeks away. Can we get some more attendance confirmations?
I am so omniscient; if there was to be two omnisciences, I would be both!

#7 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Added to the 2016 Nerf War Schedule. Should be on the main page by the end of the week. Good luck with your war, thanks for posting it here.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#8 EocDragon

EocDragon

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Is this going to actually happen or no?

#9 flyingchicken

flyingchicken

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Is this going to actually happen or no?

Yup! Most of the usual crowd is coming. The conversation's moved to Facebook.
I am so omniscient; if there was to be two omnisciences, I would be both!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users