Photo

SPANO 2014 (Minnesota)

28 replies to this topic

#26 TCDHOMEMADES

TCDHOMEMADES

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Like always Spano was once again a blast, pretty sure everyone had a great time. I know I did, hope for better attendance next year

Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks Venom for the photos
TCD

#27 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

I don't remember, but were those vests freebies that (Velveeta?) picked up somewhere? Or is there a magic store that sells them?

We looked into using vests instead of flagging tape for Geddon to save on waste but vests are not free while tape is free.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#28 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:47 PM

I don't remember, but were those vests freebies that (Velveeta?) picked up somewhere? Or is there a magic store that sells them?

We looked into using vests instead of flagging tape for Geddon to save on waste but vests are not free while tape is free.

I was interested in using them for years but it appeared that they were far too expensive. Then one day 2-3 years ago I was perusing a Fleet Farm store and saw vests of both colors on clearance for $1 a piece. Needless to say I bought all of them. I think we have 20-something of them in total.

Edited by venom213, 24 June 2014 - 10:49 PM.

#29 JackDC914

JackDC914

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

I'll see if I can get some vids up. It might be overkill and a bit early, but I know I and everyone I brought is preparing for next year, so you guys had better look out!
Bionicle 2015!!!
HYPE TRAIN!!!! Woooooo woooooooo!
"I'm going to whip this duct tape at your knee cap if you shoot me again!"
-Lars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users