The Nite Finder With Less Crap On It!

lemme know what y'all think, yo!

42 replies to this topic

#26 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:52 AM

I wasn't sure i needed a Katana any time soon, so i closed your site a while ago.

Well, i can mould shit [plastic and all the extra's] to my gun through some textiles people at my dad's school. Don't you just love having a parent as a teacher?

Bleh. Shit is stinky. Or you could get some resin, some clay, and some silicone. Sclupt out what you want the body of your gun to look like over the guts. Make your molds, and cast your shell in a durable resin. That's what I'm planning to do. The resin shells I made of the FFX-2 Tiny Bee guns fit PERFECTLY over Tech Target guts!
"If I want something pretty, Ill paint a picuture. Courtesy of Shortshit" -THIRST

#27 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 02:21 AM

yeah, it does look photo shopped. Not even photo shopped well.

Are you sure it's not photoshopped well? I bet you couldn't do that well with Photoshop and a gun.

I am well aware that I suck at photoshop but If I am going to try to convince people that I made this awesome gun (which it is if it's real) I would try to make it as real looking as posible. The back just looks blurry to me. And if you were just showing what you wished it looked like, then nice job. I like. Happy, Katachi?

Edit: Well I didn't read the rest of the thread before I posted this. Photoshop, Ninjz called it. Knowing that, nice work.

Edited by TheHaze, 06 July 2004 - 02:23 AM.

When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#28 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:59 AM

I am well aware that I suck at photoshop but If I am going to try to convince people that I made this awesome gun (which it is if it's real) I would try to make it as real looking as posible.  The back just looks blurry to me.  And if you were just showing what you wished it looked like, then nice job.  I like.  Happy, Katachi?

Edit:  Well I didn't read the rest of the thread before I posted this.  Photoshop, Ninjz called it.  Knowing that, nice work.

:D Oh yeah, I'm pretty happy right now:

Posted Image

I got four Tiny Bees puttied and almost ready to paint

Posted Image

And I got these Cestus knuckle weapons from Naruto that someone suggested I make. Still need to put an edge on the blade and paint them, but they're only FOUR OUNCES of resin each! Cheap and easy to make! Crazy Nartuo fans...

And hopefully this week I can still stuff some Tech Target guts into a Tiny Bee shell. It's amazing how well it fits. Can't wait :P

Necrotech Inc. Is gonna work on his ultraslim Nite Finder tomorrow. And hopefully he'll have pics soon. And I might have to work on an idea I had a while ago for a Powerclip if I have time. :P
"If I want something pretty, Ill paint a picuture. Courtesy of Shortshit" -THIRST

#29 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:39 PM

nice shells
~SS

#30 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:44 PM

If you made replicas of the assault rifles marines use in StarCraft, thats would be freaking sweet!

#31 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:55 PM

yes mr. ninjz..az..z, it's a photoshop. before i spend many hours of my time messing with it i thought i'd see how it looked and get some feedback. wow, am i evil!

No, you're just a dick.

NinjZ called you on it rather politely I thought.

Not spelling things out up front and then having your friend claim the blur was from sanding was lame.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#32 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:16 PM

It was like your Katachi covered up, then you realized you were in for it, people figured you out. Conspiracy!
Tyranny Response Team

#33 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:04 PM

Ahhh! conspiracy! liar! cheater! dick?

Oh I just love nerf haven ^_^ , it would be cool if you could get the gun to look like that though: sort of Dessert Eagleish. But I doubt you could do it.
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#34 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:35 PM

Dessert Eagle?

Posted Image

Yummy!
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#35 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:37 PM

Now that I look at it, looks nearly identical to Deagle. Paintjob...
Tyranny Response Team

#36 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:58 PM

If you made replicas of the assault rifles marines use in StarCraft, thats would be freaking sweet!

Bleh. If I did, I'd probably only make one. Not much demand for Starcraft props.

#37 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:04 PM

Might be after StarCraft Ghost come sout. I had antoher idea too after seeing the aliens v predator trailor again. Makeing the claw that predators have would be awsome. Mabey make it extend and contract too.

#38 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:28 PM

Gaahhhh!!!! It's too confusing with both NinjZ and crankymonky having the same avatar.

Anyways...Necrotech, you should try that mod. It looks (from your pic) that you could use PVC to make that long barrel. Add a brass/crayola barrel in the PVC, give it a nice paintjob, and you should have a very cool gun. I would probably do that, but I have other plans for my NiteFinder...

~Vintage

Edited by Vintage, 06 July 2004 - 06:29 PM.

You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#39 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

Might be after StarCraft Ghost come sout. I had antoher idea too after seeing the aliens v predator trailor again. Makeing the claw that predators have would be awsome. Mabey make it extend and contract too.

I don't touch US copyright props. FOX especially. They go after people who copy their stuff. Lucasarts, FOX, and DC are companies that are VERY possessive about their designs and artwork and will shut down anyone they can find who's reproducing props or costumes that they own the rights to.

#40 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

Hmm, didnt know that. Just curious, do you and how much would it cost to get something custom made by you? Like a price range between a small gun or weapon to a larger rifle sized gun or weapon.

#41 nerfer192

nerfer192

• Banned
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

Guys, this is photoshopped, notice the smudge lines on the Nerf symbol.

Edit: I didn't read the top part, dont ban me. hahaha. It Does look awesome still.

Edited by nerfer192, 04 October 2008 - 06:55 PM.

The first time I made stefans I made them without weights.

92% of teens have moved on to the N-Strike line.
If you are part of the 8% who still use real old guns,
copy and paste this into your signature

woot I use at3k.

#42 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

You do realize this thread is over 5 years old. Really I hope you get banned for reiterating something said in the beginning of the thread and necroing a 5 year old topic.
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#43 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:15 PM

Necro'ing threads like this makes Baby Jesus cry. Don't fucking do it again.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users