homemade airgun help

3 replies to this topic

#1 pinson

pinson

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hey,
So after trolling through the homemades directory and searching multiple different things I couldn't find a simple tutorial for a basic air chamber system. There are plenty of full blaster tutorials as well as things like back pressure chambers, but there are no standard "pulling-a-pin" style system tutorials. I have a stripped apart and hollowed out mega centurion sitting at my desk and it's been doing so for a while. I'm hell bent on sticking a BIG air-tank in this thing and having it in no way war legal. Before people start telling me to put a titan in there, 1. it's diameter is too large to fit, 2. The main idea of this was to be able to make my own system for whenever or whatever I want, also looks better.
Thanks.

#2 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

If you can't fit a titan tank, try an ultimate missile blast tank instead.

#3 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Let me introduce you to the Pvat.
Original writeup
Another writeup
...and another writeup.
These are hard to make and take a lot of fine-tuning, their are many different powerful tanks out there, one of 'em should work.

Edited by Mully, 15 April 2014 - 08:52 PM.

S.C.U.N.

#4 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

Another design that is sort of pull pin is the mad ghost: http://nerfhaven.com...=1

This one is more of a push pin type design but is extremely easy to make a modified tank-only design to fit your needs.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users