Photo

Apocalypse 2014

August 2nd Oakhurst, NJ

80 replies to this topic

Poll: Apocalypse 2014

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Do you plan to attend Apoc?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Have you ever been to a war hosted on NerfHaven? (Only answer if you plan to attend Apoc)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

I'm really bummed I couldn't make it! Most people seem to be aware of it now, but I moved with my girlfriend to Chicago this past weekend so that she doesn't have to be alone going to grad school and all that shit.

Basically, she gets a pass this year for pulling a pretty rad apoc before apoc party, but next year, count on me slinging foam and taking names. Reading all these awesome recap posts though, especially reading about fresh blood and strong upcoming players is what really makes me excited for the future and should keep me from getting tooooo rusty.

And for all you Chiraq kids, see you soon.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#77 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Here is my footage from APOC. Thanks Miguel for helping film the Zerg Rush round.

Edited by Griever 2112, 05 August 2014 - 01:07 PM.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#78 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

Im already looking forward to next years APOC, i already have my foot in the grave because ill most likely bring my tacticool retaliator again, and an archangels noobmade,

#79 Xellah

Xellah

They call his chin.... Captain Underpants

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Great war as always. UCP should not have worked with how many people we had but it was still fun. Next year we will split the group up into multiple games.

Pros:
-POON
-LGLF
-Phil not dying via suplex
-Avoiding the sand

Cons:
-Couldn't seduce Ted
Ultimator Duel

it cant be as bad as reloading an ak-47 on the run

#80 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

Great war as always. UCP should not have worked with how many people we had but it was still fun. Next year we will split the group up into multiple games.

Pros:
-POON
-LGLF
-Phil not dying via suplex
-Avoiding the sand

Cons:
-Couldn't seduce Ted

i don't think we should split the games up too much, maybe a few but now a lot, i like having the majority of the games with a ton of people, we come out to play outside our 20ish group to play in games where there are at least 20 people on each team. small games are fun but we all drove or got someone too to play big

#81 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

Photos are up of the war: https://www.facebook...=1&l=f4f04b43aa

Highlights:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Group shot:
Posted Image

Edited by Zorns Lemma, 07 August 2014 - 11:54 AM.

"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users