Photo

Richmond, Va War

7 replies to this topic

#1 Anole

Anole

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:19 AM

Hey guys! I live in Richmond, Va. The nerfing commmunity is pretty sad, as I can't find any local wars. If any of you who are reading this live in or near Richmond, please say so. Or if you would be interested in going out of town to Richmond, please also say so. If I can find enough people, then I would love to have a war! :D
"...your local chapter of the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Local Free-range Organic Butt Touchers like Beavs" ~ Langley
NCRV- Are you in?

#2 blitz

blitz

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

Yo, I'm in Southern VA, but might be willing. I generally just go to the DC area wars in the summer, but if you can get some people, I might come up.
Blitz, member of the FNBS
"sexual innuendo no intendo"

#3 jolt

jolt

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

I live in southern VA, same area as blitz. I do plan to attend DC area wars, but I haven't seen any war threads for that area in a while. Plus for me it's a 4 hour drive to DC, and I would certainly prefer the 2 1/2 hour drive to the Richmond area. I'm definitely interested.

#4 Anole

Anole

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

OK. The war will be scheduled once I get enough people interested. I will try to spread the word!
"...your local chapter of the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Local Free-range Organic Butt Touchers like Beavs" ~ Langley
NCRV- Are you in?

#5 nerfiend

nerfiend

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Hey, dunno if you are still setting this up but I'm in RVA too. I'd love to get some kind of Nerf club or war together.

#6 Nerf Gra

Nerf Gra

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

Also in RVA. Totally down for a war. Have 80+ acres of partially wooded church grounds in Chesterfield that wouldn't be hard to reserve.
QUOTE(VelveetaAvenger @ Dec 6 2010, 12:14 AM) View Post

Maybe there's no Mcmaster, but you could make the first coconut airtank.

#7 Anole

Anole

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

Also in RVA. Totally down for a war. Have 80+ acres of partially wooded church grounds in Chesterfield that wouldn't be hard to reserve.

Wooded area=No mobstacles required! :lol:
NCRV- Are you in?

#8 Nerf Gra

Nerf Gra

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Wooded area=No mobstacles required! :lol:

It has been a paintball field in the past so it should serve.
Also has the added bonus of being private so no pedestrians no traffic private parking and BATHROOMS!
QUOTE(VelveetaAvenger @ Dec 6 2010, 12:14 AM) View Post

Maybe there's no Mcmaster, but you could make the first coconut airtank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users