Twin Magstrike Build

With full load out video

7 replies to this topic

#1 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Greetings everyone! I have been working on creating my final primary build for HvZ with my ongoing magstrike builds. I have completed it now!

Basically I have use my complete minimization on both guns and have relocated the trigger farther forward for the side-mounted gun. I have also added in a stock.

Posted Image

Video Demonstration

Edited by jediaelthewise, 24 March 2014 - 03:12 PM.

#2 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

Haha, you are going to own those zombies, now you just need to make a bigger clip. Nice mod man, maybe not the cleanest, but definitely practical.

#3 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Haha, you are going to own those zombies, now you just need to make a bigger clip. Nice mod man, maybe not the cleanest, but definitely practical.

I like to use normal size mags to reduce the footprint of the gun and to prevent catching since they hang. However, I do wear an army vest and carry up to 15 magazines.

Posted Image

#4 Azrael0987

Azrael0987

formerly ijackofftomen. Different dude from Azrael.

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

So yeah, if it runs solely off the air tank, the zombies are screwed. You just have to be careful not to spray a whole clip. I remember you posting about this a while ago. You're running a 1 gallon air tank, right? One thing that I think would make it better is if you turned the magstrikes upside down. When they're empty they would automatically fall out. You would have to pick up all your clips after a round but I think it'll be worth it.

All in all, I like it. It would be great for defend the core in NIC wars too.

Edited by Azrael0987, 22 March 2014 - 01:10 PM.

#5 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

So yeah, if it runs solely off the air tank, the zombies are screwed. You just have to be careful not to spray a whole clip. I remember you posting about this a while ago. You're running a 1 gallon air tank, right? One thing that I think would make it better is if you turned the magstrikes upside down. When they're empty they would automatically fall out. You would have to pick up all your clips after a round but I think it'll be worth it.

Yes I am using the tank system. I will update this thread with my full load out build at some point later.

I do like the reasoning behind putting it upside-down but I think it would be counteracted by fast and hard running. I fear the clips would fall out if I jolted too hard. I like the idea, I just personally think from experience playing the game it'll fail in actual execution.

#6 Azrael0987

Azrael0987

formerly ijackofftomen. Different dude from Azrael.

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

I haven't messed around with magstrikes much, so you're probably right. You could test out the idea by holding what you have upside down and running through a few clips while running or jumping. You might be able to etape the sides so they don't slip. I've seen that done to keep them from slipping back down into the blaster after they're emptied. Either way its legit as all hell and will diddle zombies. Nice mod.

Edited by Azrael0987, 22 March 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#7 He Who Mods

He Who Mods

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

I like to use normal size mags to reduce the footprint of the gun and to prevent catching since they hang. However, I do wear an army vest and carry up to 15 magazines.

Posted Image

Yah, with 15 clips, I think you're good.

#8 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Full HvZ Loadout & Demo

Edited by jediaelthewise, 22 March 2014 - 04:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users