Photo

Eagle Eye Mod

5 replies to this topic

#1 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 01:50 PM

Well, I have been working on my Eagle Eye for quite some time now. Finally, I have something to be proud of:
Posted Image
What do you think?

~Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#2 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 01:53 PM

its a beauty! Is that some sort of clip I see?
~SS

#3 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 02:01 PM

Yea its a clip, its just moc though.

As always vintages, kick-arse dude.

#4 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 02:06 PM

I'ts quite visually pleasing! Shame the clip isnt functional though, cause that would've been awsome!
~SS

#5 VoLT

VoLT

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 02:49 PM

Wow! That looks amazing! How does the gun itself perform? Oh, and how did you make that clip? That's awesome.
"Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter!" - midget from GTA: San Andreas

My username is a good example of what happens when you leave caps lock on.

#6 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 02:56 PM

The clip IS a mock, but I am gonna put dart holders in it. It is made of painted cardboard and glue.

I forgot to tell about the actual mod so here goes:

I epoxied a piece of a 1/2" PVC coupler onto the plunger tube. 17/32 brass (1 1/2 inches) in 9/16 brass (4 inches) in 1/2" PVC (6 inches). This allows the removeable barrel reload. The only other thing I did was grease the plunger tube, but I want to put a better spring in the gun before the range test. Right now I get much better range than I did with a 3 inch barrel without grease, so I am happy.

~Vintage

Edit: Oh, another thing I did was replace the beam connecting both cocking handles with a large, thick nail. Now there is only one cocking handle on the left side. Much nicer. I think it looks like a 1/2 scale M16 series assault rifle.

Edited by Vintage, 03 July 2004 - 03:01 PM.

You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users