GREETINGS PROGRAMS

Asking for some help or ideas.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Hey gang, it's been awhile. Im not dead or retired, just lazy.
Ive still been modding even though I have not posted in years and I do read.

I have a new job, with some expendable income. Holidays and vacations come with the new job so watch for me at a nerf war near you. I can also access nerfhaven from work.

My previous job ruined my social life and destroyed all my ambition to do anything other than sleep and eat. It was a rough time.

My nerf collection has tripled since last I talked to most people in the NIC, I just started trying to pick up some new flywheel blasters because I feel my background
in RC and slotcars will allow me to make a few fun projects. Try to find me on facebook if you are interested in motors because I literally have bags and bags of different motors
along with the equipment to balance motors or even custom wind armatures. I picked up a large upright bandsaw, another drill press and some milling equipment which I cannot wait to experiment with.

Ive been interested in attending a mod party or two. Id be happy to drag my dremil mill to let people mess with it.

later
Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#2 archangel24

archangel24

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Welcome back BadWrench, I'd love to attend a mod party and war with you sometime. Just finally got around to going to a cinci war last year with my friend but by the summer we should be able to trek up to Ohio more. Still remember seeing your RSCB LS guides and making my own version since I didn't have the money or tools for angel breeches.

Best of wishes to you for the future.
QUOTE(Talio @ Oct 14 2010, 10:37 PM) View Post

I would much perfer a game that's free of KY. I like it rough. Right, Vacc?

"She went all Ghetto Fab on you."

#3 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

I'm always up for some Ohio action.

#4 BenFett

BenFett

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

I'm up for some Ohio nerf action sometime guys, whether it's a mod party, a hangout, a game, anything. If you can't host I'll be able to up here near Cleveland.

#5 meteorhound1

meteorhound1

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Depending on when this would be I might be willing to come down from Novi in Michigan to either mod or have a war or anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users