Where can I find em?

11 replies to this topic

#1 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:35 PM

I have a supermaxx 1500 but only 4 darts. (the short green ones w/ the
pink tips) They discontinued them and I have no idea where i can find/get more. Anyone have a clue? Also, do stefan darts work for the supermaxx line or for only mega dart guns?
All bow down to BoltSniper, he is my god.

#2 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:39 PM

I have a supermaxx 1500 but only 4 darts. (the short green ones w/ the
pink tips) They discontinued them and I have no idea where i can find/get more. Anyone have a clue? Also, do stefan darts work for the supermaxx line or for only mega dart guns?

#3 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:44 PM

nerf mega darts, supermaxx darts, and 5/8" foam backer rod is all the same diameter ( well very close ). So go make yourself a bunch of 2" long stefans out fo 5/8" FBR and youll be fine.

Is your sm1500 stock? I suggest modding it, youll get alot better range and accuracey.

#4 Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:40 PM

Well... The darts that came with my Supermaxx 3000 are identical with all my other micro darts, except for color. If I needed extra darts, I'd go to my local toy store and buy some micro dart packs.

Also, stefans can be made for any gun. For guns that shoot micro darts, use 1/2 inch FBR. For guns that shoot mega darts, use 3/4 inch FBR.

[ edit ] It appears, as usual, that I really know nothing. Please, ignore this post and look further down. Thank you. [ /edit ]

Edited by Techno-Dann, 03 July 2004 - 02:59 PM.

Do not mess with CXWQ, for he has Admin powers and will bann your flaming little a**.

Techno-Dann of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:15 PM

You can make mega (5/8" backer rod) stefans and use them in the stock barrels. They would be a suitable replacement for the super maxx darts you desire.

A better alternative, if you're willing to do the modification, is to replace the barrels with 9/16" OD K&S brass tubing and switch to micro (1/2" backer rod) stefans. You'll get much better range.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#6 Katachi

Katachi

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:44 PM

You can make mega (5/8" backer rod) stefans and use them in the stock barrels. They would be a suitable replacement for the super maxx darts you desire.

A better alternative, if you're willing to do the modification, is to replace the barrels with 9/16" OD K&S brass tubing and switch to micro (1/2" backer rod) stefans. You'll get much better range.

whew! glad you can make them! My cats seem to think foam backer rod and nerf darts are the greatest chew toys ever. They chomped up a couple of those larami darts.
"If I want something pretty, Ill paint a picuture. Courtesy of Shortshit" -THIRST

#7 Nerfman2222

Nerfman2222

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:57 PM

All supermaxx darts are are shorter megas with bigger hole at the end....... therefore you get or make some megas cut them shorter and burn a bigger hole in the bottom with your hot glue gun.

#8 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:09 PM

Ive got some i might sell or trade.

Id trade some for vortex rings. Or i could sell them..

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:47 PM

Just merged the threads.

You only need one.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#10 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 06:36 PM

Here they are, 1-800-669-toys. I tried the line, but it was friday and they had already left...
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#11 TOFUburger

TOFUburger

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:26 PM

I've tried calling Hasbro, and they didn't have any idea what kind of darts I was looking for. I don't think they have them anymore.
I've tried making stefans, but it isn't really working out. My power drill won't go anywhere in the backer rod and when it does, it destroys the dart. So far, my hot glue gun is working the best but it's too big. Can anyone give me any tips on how to make stefans better/easier? thanks.

#12 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:28 PM

No holes in the back, change your barrel. Works flawlessly and the dart lasts longer.
Tyranny Response Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users