Photo

Modded Wanted

3 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowExoticz

ShadowExoticz

• FNG1 
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

I'm Trying To a find Someone Who Would Mod My Nerf Guns For ( Coz I Suck At It ) And I'm Willing To Pay Them And They Must Love In Western Australia.
USER WAS SUSPENDED FOR THIS POST

2/2 bad posts in a row

Edited by Zorns Lemma, 10 January 2014 - 01:47 AM.

#2 Steampunkzombie

Steampunkzombie

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

Why The Fuck Did You Join This Site?
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

A year ago you made posts pretty bad too. In fact the improvement has been very marginal.

Edited by Zorns Lemma, 10 January 2014 - 01:49 AM.

My Youtube
My deviantART profile
Good things come to those who drink Pepsi
Your stupidity offends me

#3 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

Everyone here starts modding at the beginning. It's a lot more rewarding blasting away with something you improved yourself. I can nearly promise you'll toast a blaster or two while you're still learning the basics but once you get there its so addictive.

Most beginner mods fail because the blaster they chose to start with is too complicated. I would suggest starting with something extremely basic - a Nite finder or a fire strike. Front loading, no stupid locks, few moving pieces. Very tough to screw up (but not impossible). Find a good write up and read it 3 times before even opening the blaster.

If a pre-modded blaster breaks mid war - you'll be out for the rest of the day if you don't understand what's going on in there.

To molest the famous quote buy Sun Tzu: Know thy blaster, Know thy self.
"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

#4 X20AStrikefreedom

X20AStrikefreedom

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

I'm afraid that the best modders that I know of are in the state, modders like ACNerfshop and coop772 and the like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users