Photo

Looking to find a good battery to motor setup

3 replies to this topic

#1 LordGiratia

LordGiratia

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

I'm not looking to find the best battery to motor setup, as that would be too hard. I'm looking to find a good setup for me, which for me would be to have a high motor speedup. So what do you reccomend. I've been thinking of getting xtreme 180 motors so I can use 4 ultrafires instead of only 3 ultrafires but I have heard that ultrafires have terrible current. I can use larger motors that need the shell to be cut in order for them to fit. Also I am planning to rewire to a battery pack.

Edited by LordGiratia, 26 December 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Warning, my posts aren't finished when I post them, wait 15 minutes and the post will be perfect.

#2 archangel24

archangel24

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Several modders, including coop, use extreme 180s along with a LiPo batter set up. Your hearing of terrible current with trusfires/ultrafires is very true.
QUOTE(Talio @ Oct 14 2010, 10:37 PM) View Post

I would much perfer a game that's free of KY. I like it rough. Right, Vacc?

"She went all Ghetto Fab on you."

#3 Guest_TheSilverhead_*

Guest_TheSilverhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Those 180's have insane response, but you HAVE to give them the power they want. Ultrafires won't supply that. So, LiPo+xtreme 180's = fast spinup. VERY fast spinup.

#4 LordGiratia

LordGiratia

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

I'm planning on getting this lipo set:
http://www.amazon.co...d=IGICT5TP0QPBH
Just where can I get a connecter so I can plug this lipo pack into the rapid strike. Also does anyone know where I can get a low resistence switch to use with the rapidstrike to replace the normal rapid strikes trigger switch.
Warning, my posts aren't finished when I post them, wait 15 minutes and the post will be perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users