Bbb Mod I Need One

sup

5 replies to this topic

#1 Slasher56

Slasher56

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

hey, i need a bbb mod and if you have pics that wioll be great, i need the pvc one, do you haev to open the gun up for that junk or what-

#2 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:36 PM

Did you search the forums first because I know that there are links on NerfHQ to BBB mods. Here is a list of three links to BBB mods.
What would the robit do? Frame someone! -Futurama

I have 7 kids.
7!? Lady I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once and a while!-Groucho Marks(The End of Live TV)

#3 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:39 PM

This is a valid thread. One of the links is broken and the other two aren't all that detailed. I recently got a BBB and shoved 3 inches of copper into the stock barrel and used it to fire microdarts. Then I coated it with goop. It fires stock micros as far as my nite finders without bands. Anyone have a better mod? (one for stock ammo).
NERF OR NOTHIGN!11!eleven!!!one!!!one!11!!!!onhoundredandeleven!!!!!

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:27 AM

RD is right. Sorry, I don't know any mods for one with stock ammo, but Cx outlined a really nice mod that I did on my BBB, as well as Rawray and some other people supporting it. I think it involved 1inch of 17/32 nested in 6 inches of 9/16. Works really well, and with a band mod, it gets about 70+ feet. I know it travels at least 70, but I'm not sure how far beyond that (My hallway is 60-70feet long). I'll find the link in a sec.

here we go.

You don't NEED to open it up, but it's suggested if you want to put bands on, lube the plunger, or stretch the spring. I recommend lube and the bands. Although if you dont' want to open it up, I think you're going to sacrifice a bit of range.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 02 July 2004 - 08:31 AM.

#5 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:53 AM

Sorry about that than I thought they all worked. Also I'm curious as to how the BBB cocks?
What would the robit do? Frame someone! -Futurama

I have 7 kids.
7!? Lady I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once and a while!-Groucho Marks(The End of Live TV)

#6 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:00 AM

You pull back on the rear handle, and the whole thing basically extends. You fire it, and the plunger inside the gun goes back forwards, but not the handle. You have to manually push the back handle in again, then pull it out to re-cock it.

~ompa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users