Just getting some info about LBB's

Gathering information

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

I’m about to get my hands on an LBB, and have a couple of questions for anybody who has experience with these things.

First off, in a thread I made a while ago, I learned LBB’s have plastic firing pins. This was the major reason for me not purchase an LBB for the project I had going at the time; I have a new project now, I’m set on using an LBB, is the plastic firing pin a huge problem? What I’m asking is: have any of you ever broken an LBB’s firing pin? Has anyone ever had serious problems with it?

I know these things have design flaws; so far the two major ones seem to be the trigger, and the pin. Are there any other design failures I should be worried about?
Just wanna be sure I know what I'm in for.

Thanks a million.
S.C.U.N.

#2 ooontrprzes

ooontrprzes

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

Posted Image
I've been modding around on this one for almost a year now, this is an outdated photo, but it's now gone through pump expansion and a whole slough of other things. In my opinion, the construction of everything about the system is built pretty solid aside from the trigger. If you can make sure to even out your pull force on the pin it shouldn't be too bad of an issue.
The only thing worse than stupid is lazy, at least an idiot will try. And its usually entertaining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users