1 reply to this topic

#1 PBZ

PBZ

Cap'n Whitebeard

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

I know there are plenty of members in the Philly and NJ area (not that I really expect any NJ folks to drive out to this) and would like to extend an open invitation to all to come out and see the last event of this season for FIRST Robotics Team 225's robot "Tyrani-Saucer Rex". We are the number 1 rated full court shooter in the eastern US, and got to World Championship earlier this year in St. Lois; we made up in the semi finals on our field/division (4 fields) and were merely a few matches from competing for the world cup.
Because engineering related, come see 30 something robots built by high school students and mentors duke it out in 3v3 robot matches... throwing Frisbee's (yeah I know, not as exciting as Battle Bots)... at RAMP RIOT. Get directions from the link below. Other information included in links below.
If you really do show up, message me if you want my phone number or just come looking for 225's booth!

Directions From Wherever You Are

Team 225 Website

FIRST Robotics Championship (FRC) Homepage
"There's nothing quite like hunting children." -VACC

#2 Craftsman

Craftsman

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

I may or may not be able to attend, but if I can't, say high to team 708 (hardwired fusion), that's my team...

Man keep finger on trigger receive painful finger bang!

Olde School Tacticool

All hail #YOLOStock!

I have taken a "break" from the hobby, but if you have anything crazy hit me up. I'm always interested in a challenge. Currently designing a nerf vehicle among other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users