Photo

nerfers in new brunswick

7 replies to this topic

#1 catsrcool

catsrcool

• FNG1 
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Hi I was wondering if there are any nerfers new brunswick?I would host a war but my mom won't let me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
awesome post

#2 PBZ

PBZ

Cap'n Whitebeard

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Fastest way to find out if there are people in your area is to go to the "Members" tab (top of the page) and click on "Advanced Filters" on the right side (has a gear next to it). Type 'New Brunswick' into the search parameters; do a couple of searches for nearby places as well to widen your search area. While this only gives results of people that have specified a place of residence, it gives you a good idea on who is in your area.
"There's nothing quite like hunting children." -VACC

#3 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hi I was wondering if there are any nerfers new brunswick?I would host a war but my mom won't let me

There are plenty in NJ and close neighbors who come out for Wars.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#4 PBZ

PBZ

Cap'n Whitebeard

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

There are plenty in NJ and close neighbors who come out for Wars.

Im not sure if he was trying to be funny, but his location is Canada, not new jersey.
"There's nothing quite like hunting children." -VACC

#5 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Im not sure if he was trying to be funny, but his location is Canada, not new jersey.

Fuck... I didn't see that.... :wacko:

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#6 catsrcool

catsrcool

• FNG1 
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

wow two and ones banned <_<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
awesome post

#7 The Nerfaholic

The Nerfaholic

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

There's a few wars around New Brunswick and plenty of interest in wars around NJ. Post a war, bring a few friends, see who shows up. Heck do it on a Sunday and be different. It Could be cool.
Roses are red, And violets are blue. One day we'll cruise down Blood Gulch avenue.

#8 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Guys, he's talking about the province in Canada, not the city in New Jersey.

You can also search by state/province under the advanced members search. You should add New Brunswick as your province in your profile to make yourself easier to find. I would suggest reading up on how to plan and host a nerf war and take a look at the list of gametypes for ideas about what rounds to run. Then invite your friends from school, family, kids from the neighborhood or whatever. If your mom isn't going to allow you to host a nerf war, she's probably not going to want you hang out with a bunch of weird people from the internet anyway.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users