Saturday, November 16th
- Standard airgun bans. No singled Titans or anything larger than a 4B. Don't be one of "those" guys.
- Sceptors are allowed if the tanks are covered in something silly that makes the blaster look like a toy.
- No melee, no barrel taps.
- That's pretty much it. I'm sure you guys already know what's expected.
- #6/#8 Slugs.
- Stock darts (if that's what floats your boat).
- Team 3:15
- Defend the Core
- Freeze Tag
If the LGLF are able to make it I would love to try Liberate the Lawn Gnome. From the gmap it appears that Armstrong has a good setup for this gametype.
Following Canada's Hell Before Halloween tradition, costumes will be optional but highly recommended attire. These can be of any variety that a.) don't impede play and b.) conform to state/federal laws. There *may* be a prize that goes to however wears the best costume if I manage to dig an older blaster or something out of storage.
Portal Calves (Carrie)
Edited by Xellah, 10 November 2013 - 12:50 PM.