Buzz Bee Air Max 1 Tank Problem Solution

it is a really simple fix

2 replies to this topic

#1 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:28 AM

While I was plugging the ORPV in my BB Air Max 1, I also thought what since their tanks pop off when you coupler it like a regular panther, I carefully hot glued the tank to the rest of it. Then I hot glued around it to make sure it wouldn't come off, then I added a coupler like a regular panther, removed the supports, and added a barrel, pumped it up 10 times, and while I was pumping, it stayed on the entire time. so if you think that would fix the problem, let me know. also if you knew about this prior, just let me know and I will try to delete this topic.

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

#2 Drev

Drev

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:28 PM

While I was plugging the ORPV in my BB Air Max 1, I also thought what since their tanks pop off when you coupler it like a regular panther, I carefully hot glued the tank to the rest of it. Then I hot glued around it to make sure it wouldn't come off, then I added a coupler like a regular panther, removed the supports, and added a barrel, pumped it up 10 times, and while I was pumping, it stayed on the entire time. so if you think that would fix the problem, let me know. also if you knew about this prior, just let me know and I will try to delete this topic.

That solution has been around for a while. It's still good you figured it out for yourself though.
Check out my blog: Fly Nerf

#3 rockinon96

rockinon96

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

That solution has been around for a while. It's still good you figured it out for yourself though.

Yeah, I kinda figured that much after I posted the topic.

I know. I was just busting your Muttonchops. It's just what I do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users