I have a problem :(

3 replies to this topic

#1 The Rapidstrike master

The Rapidstrike master

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

Hey guys.

I have this problem with my Rapidstrike CS-18/18 clip.

The orange clip thing doesn't move,will I'm shoting with my Rapidstrike.

when I started to shoot,the blaster will shoot only shoot 3 darts(not alyways).

Than,the blaster doesn't even fire!

Can you please help,case I'm angry about this problem.

Edited by The Rapidstrike master, 03 September 2013 - 10:20 AM.

Gimme your damn loot!

#2 Exo

Exo

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

For someone calling himself "the rapidstrike master", this is a particularly embarrassing problem to have.

First of all, you are not descriptive enough, mostly in two ways. You do not use the defined terms to state what part of the blaster or mag you are referring to. You also do not describe the actual problem well enough, nor do you try to describe what you have done to try to fix the problem.

You also have no pictures, which, if you had included decent pictures detailing the problem, would have mostly invalidated my above comment.

Lastly, your grammar and spelling is below mediocre. Please put some more time into your "help me" posts, and you will probably get a more helpful answer.
Moderator edit: this penultimate paragraph has you straying way into backseat moderating territory. Don't do that. We're generally pretty forgiving to non-native English speakers. Asking for pictures is fine, but don't do it in such a passive aggressive way.

Now, I will attempt do tell you what I think is wrong, but because I do not have an accurate picture of your problem, this probably won't help much. I assume that you are saying that you loaded the magazine, placed it into the blaster, and when fired, nothing comes out the barrel. If this is correct, than it could be several things. However, to save everyone time, I want you to take another magazine, not the one with the problem, load it with darts, and fire it off with the rapidstrike. Then, come back and tell me if your alternate magazine functioned properly in the blaster.

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 03 September 2013 - 10:30 AM.

#3 The Rapidstrike master

The Rapidstrike master

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

I tried it,but it did the same like the other mag.

Also,I'm from Czech Republic,so my english isn't the best.
Gimme your damn loot!

#4 Hammy

Hammy

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

These comments are for an unmodified Rapid Strike.

The only thing you can see moving is the dart pusher, and in my Rapid Strike that is white. So is the dart pusher in your Rapid Strike white or orange.

The Rapid Strike has many internal locks.
The clip must be inserted properly.
The jam door must be closed.
Make sure you have new batteries (all of the same brand and type) fitted.
Make sure that there is no dart stuck between the fly-wheels, when the clip is removed you will see a dart dangling from the entry port to the fly wheels.
The entry port is the hole with the very flexible white rubber piece surrounding it.

You pull the button below the trigger to activate the flywheels, then pull the trigger (while keeping the button below pulled) to fire darts.

When you are more experienced, then keeping the trigger pulled will keep the flywheels spinning and continually fire darts.

Edited by Hammy, 03 September 2013 - 10:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users