Photo

HPPAP (high powered pump action pistol)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Littlemisterbig

Littlemisterbig

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

Hello NerfHaven this is my first topic here and I wanted to post some of my designs. The blaster has a priming handle which pushes the bolt and plunger back onto the catch and into the primed position, then the handle disengages and is pushed back into the unprimed position where it locks into place until the next shot. I have yet to build this design but I do have plans I made in IDesign, an Ipad app.

(Can't figure out how to insert pictures on Ipad but when I do I'll add pictures.) My link

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

As per the New User's Guide, don't double post or make concept threads. Take a week off and read that link.

Edited by Carbon, 17 August 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#2 xXhunter47Xx

xXhunter47Xx

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hi, make sure to make a photobucket account, and then download the app "photobucket" onto your ipad.

Upload pictures to your photobucket account from the app and then go onto your desktop and copy the "img" tag and post it here.

#3 Littlemisterbig

Littlemisterbig

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

Hi, make sure to make a photobucket account, and then download the app "photobucket" onto your ipad.

Upload pictures to your photobucket account from the app and then go onto your desktop and copy the "img" tag and post it here.

Thanks I'll do that now.

#4 Littlemisterbig

Littlemisterbig

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

Tried, can't .

#5 Some Guy

Some Guy

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

Go on the page with the picture, and click the IMG address and it copies it for you. Then simply paste it into your post. (don't bother with the "Insert image" feature)

~SG
Proud maker of Fools Gold; 3rd and last rebuild of the famous FAR.

#6 quertyman

quertyman

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

Just give us the link so we can actually see something, and we could help you out a little better.
I have identified the problem: "maverick" -Daniel Beaver

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users