• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

When:
Septemer 14
10:00 A.M.

Where:
Carter Parks, Bowling Green, OH

I'll get to work on a map and have that up soonish.

Rules:
- No participants under the age of 13.
- Eye protection is mandatory for participants under the age of 18.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a mega dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- Do not use any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- Host will have final say on all blaster bans.
- The Hosts will not watch over any younger participants for their parents , nor will we be responsible for anything that they do.

Dart Rules:

Most forms of darts are acceptable, including domes, slugs, amiors, and stock darts. Just nothing too heavy, or dangerous.

Felt pad darts:
- Weights are limited to ¼” slingshot weights or lighter. This means ¼” slingshot weights are allowed under a felt pad.
- Felt pads must be approximately the same width as McMaster felt pads. This is only super important is you’re using heavy, hard weights. We don’t want a thin pad over a metal slingshot weight.
- If you kiss the felt to a flame to prevent fraying, please limit the amount you burn off in order to keep it soft.

Hot Glue Domes:
- Weights are limited to two (2) copper BB’s or lighter. I can’t accurately weigh these, so just don’t be a bitch and use super heavy weights with hot glue domes.
- ¼” slingshot weights with hot glue tips are BANNED.
- Hot glue must fully cover the weight - you cannot have exposed metal.
- You may not use washers in conjunction with hot glue. This causes exposed metal.

Game Types:
- 3:15
- Defend the Core (DtC)
- Freeze Tag
- Multi-team 3:15
- Carpe
- Ghost

Attendence:
- ck32 + 2-4?
- Ginger519
- Xellah
- Carrie
- Duke Wintermaul +2

Maybes:
- Sodizzle3113 +1-3
- Arvex
- Primce Valor
- LInkMT +1

Edited by ck32, 30 August 2013 - 09:51 AM.

I'm that really tall guy from APOC.

#2 Xellah

Xellah

They call his chin.... Captain Underpants

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Your date says July 20th in the thread. It was a good war I guess!

Carrie and I will be there.
Ultimator Duel

it cant be as bad as reloading an ak-47 on the run

#3 ck32

ck32

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Your date says July 20th in the thread. It was a good war I guess!

Carrie and I will be there.

Thanks for that. I forgot to change the date, obviously.

#4 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Most likely will be there. I'll be in town on the date, so aside from a horrible schedule conflict i'll show.

Shit, i'll probably skip my class for an NiC war in HvZ territory!

#5 Arvex

Arvex

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

I should be able to make it, assuming my car hasn't died by then or my gas funds dry up entirely before I can find a job. On the off chance that I can't keep it running by that date, anyone in Toledo have an open spot in their car for me to ride?

#6 sodizzle3113

sodizzle3113

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

Me + 1 as a maybe for right now. And a even maybe-er for a + 3

#7 Xellah

Xellah

They call his chin.... Captain Underpants

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

We should go to the DQ near BG for lunch. That place is the bee's knees.
Ultimator Duel

it cant be as bad as reloading an ak-47 on the run

#8 ck32

ck32

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

I was thinking we should save DQ for after the war.

#9 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Jimmy John'zzzzzzz. I mean, they deliver!

Go ahead and put a +2 by my name, the Duchess and my roommate are keen on showing.

#10 ck32

ck32

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Maybe Jimmie John's for lunch? I would rather not be running around after eating ice cream from DQ. Xellah wants to go to DQ and he has a farther drive then you do.

Edited by ck32, 17 August 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#11 LinkMT

LinkMT

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Put me down as a maybe +1. My Dad won't be able to take me this time, so it depends on whether I can get there with my possible +1 or not.
JACK OFF TOEFUCK REVEREND ASS CHUNK

#12 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Carter Park

#13 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

Hopefully i can make it to this, i really need t nerf an shoot me kids.
If i come i will have a bunch of stuff for sale(not trade need to be rid of some of it) as always.
QUOTE(Mr BadWrench @ Apr 18 2010, 05:44 AM) View Post
quote of the year

Camo: OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT!?
Prince Valor: That, Was a HIT!!
IRC
21:36 Talio: However Vacc and I have consensual sexual activity on a regular basis

#14 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

Hopefully i can make it to this, i really need t nerf an shoot me kids.

Well, it sounds like there wont be any shortage of those! I let the local BGUndead (our HvZ org.) know about the war, as best i could anyway. We haven't had any meetings and their website is vacant as of late. Super disappointed in our officer core, but hopefully some people show up.

If i come i will have a bunch of stuff for sale(not trade need to be rid of some of it) as always.

Last BG war i did some trading and some buying, I'm in the market for basically anything.

#15 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey guys, i just found out BGUndead is hosting a campus Nerf War tomorrow! If you are in the area, please show up. It's on University Lawn from 5pm-8pm. Yea, its only three hours so don't drive too long, and it's a mainly stock event.

Here's a map of campus, the green is university lawn.

Please don't show up with stefans or homemades, but modified stock will do just fine.

Lets show them what the NiC is all about! Come meet me on the steps of the Education building at 4:30, and we'll roll together. I'll be the guy in a black OMW hat and Tactical vest.

#16 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

Thanks everyone who showed up to this little war, sorry it was such a disappointment.

I was pretty bummed my Pak-D darts were banned, but what can i do eh?

Looking forward to next weekend!

#17 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

QUAD POST!

Bumping this to include a short list of things i'll be selling at the war, i'm not trying to pawn it all off on you guys; just giving you the option of picking up some hard to find/too unskilled to make gear.

1/2 PVC Wye. Ordered from McMasterCar, if you need a hopper for the war ive got the main piece. $4 each, haggle with me if you dare. If you don't feel like buying one, i'll gladly lend it to you for use at the war; assuming i don't sell out. Three available.

.79 ID Polysomething tubing. This is a perfect fit for the new red MEGA darts. I have a limited quantity, a few 7-9in lengths and one 2ft length. Bonus, this material connects perfectly to a 1/2 PVC coupler. Pricing upon request, idk make me an offer.

Snicker Darts. UPON REQUEST ONLY. I currently only have enough made for the me and the folks i'm bringing. LET ME KNOW ASAP if you want some of these darts, no guarantees that i can get them made in time. I will also have the foam i use for these darts at the war, and can sell it by the foot; no advance notice needed. Price upon request.

Internal Laser Kit. This kit contains a 3v Red Laser Diode, 2 x AAA battery holder, and a toggle switch. Everything you need to put a laser in your nerf blaster. $5 per kit.

5KG OMW Retailator/Rampage/EAT Spring. Simple drop in, $8 each. I'll even install it for you.

That's it for the smalls, i'll also have some blasters for sale. Basically any blaster myself or my roommate will use over the course of the war is for sale. Price upon request. The only blaster that is NOT for sale is the Duchess, no if's and's or but's. A quick rundown of the blasters, 3 x RM2 Stryfe's, VoltmeterLaserRM2 stryfe, Manther, 2 x Panther(1st gen large tank, as such will not be cheap), CPVC barreld AirMax6, MEGAfied AirMax6, ARdeleted 5KG Rampage, and an ARdeleted 5KG EAT(this thing is finicky but works for the most part). Most blasters will only be available after the war is over, as we plan on using them. Besides, then you know they're war tested.

Edited by Duke Wintermaul, 11 September 2013 - 06:01 PM.

#18 ck32

ck32

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

Alright everybody, the weather looks good for tomorrow. And I plan on starting at 10 or 10:15 at the latest. See you all tomorrow.

#19 ck32

ck32

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Yeah... Another 2 v. 2 war. Still had fun. Thanks for all of you that made it out today.

#20 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Agreed, a small yet enjoyable war. Me, and a +1, and CK with his +1. Had a Michigander show up for a round or two, but the majority of the war was 2v2.

Looking forward to another one, a small yet loyal player base will be there. Let's try and build on this base, eh?

Also, picked up a K9 Kannon after the war, a fun little toy. Don't listen to the 100ft range claim, that's the website telling you lies. No where on the package does it claim any kind of ranges, so i'm fairly happy with the 40ish feet angled shots. If you can pick one up for $10 or less, thanks to Meijer sales mine was, i say jump on it. Fun on the Bun.

#21 Arvex

Arvex

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Sorry I missed the war, my car isn't in a very highway ready state at the moment with its need of new brake pads (and possibly rotors) and my inability to afford them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users