Humans Vs Zombies: Outbreak

everyone

No replies to this topic

#1 MAV13

MAV13

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

Not sure what the general attitude towards college-sponsored HvZ is around here, but the creators of Humans vs Zombies (and the maintainers/owners of the Humans vs Zombies name/website) are putting together a one-day war in eastern MD.

http://humansvszombies.org/outbreak

From the event webpage:

When: September 14, 2013 from 10AM – Nightfall
Where: Robinhood Paintball – 2429 Old Robinhood Rd, Havre de Grace, MD 21078

How Much:
Now – July 31 – $35
August 1-30 – $45
September 1-7 – $50
September 8-13 – $55
There will be limited registration at door.

We'll provide bandanas, socks, and limited blasters. Please feel free to bring your own.

Judging solely by the number of fans on the HvZ facebook page, I'd say its very likely that at least several hundred people will attend. Their chosen venue is a paintball facility in the area. I've been there and know for a fact that it should be pretty insane depending on how they choose to lay out the boundaries. They will be charging to attend though, obviously to cover the costs of renting the whole paintball facility. Pricing is $35 until the end of July and will go up every few weeks to a max of $55 (a little iffy on this price point myself). I will probably try to contact the admins and see how restrictive they plan to be on blasters, as bone stock is a definite no-go for me. Would be cool to see some of the NIC come out to show the college kids a thing or two.

Pre-Registration Link

Edited by MAV13, 24 July 2013 - 11:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users