Photo

What happened to the Buzz Bee Panther.

10 replies to this topic

#1 LordGiratia

LordGiratia

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:05 PM

I sadly was late to find out about the buzz bee panther. But does anyone know when it disappeared or is it still being sold somewhere.
Warning, my posts aren't finished when I post them, wait 15 minutes and the post will be perfect.

#2 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

It is still sold in toysruus as of late. The thing is it got changed and a smaller tank was put in by the manufactur. Targett might still have some of the new version. Check around for them. I think I remember some at walmart last time I was there but that was long ago.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#3 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

It is still sold in toysruus as of late.

Just that they've upped the price to $7.99 unfortunately. I heard something recently about them being at Walmart though.

Edited by Mully, 01 July 2013 - 02:22 PM.

S.C.U.N.

#4 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Just that they've upped the price to $7.99 unfortunately. I heard something recently about them being at Walmart though.

Actually in the Princeton, NJ location they went on Clearance for $4.98 and they also got the Jaguar on clearance too.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#5 2TAGS

2TAGS

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

3.74 at meijer stores on clearance

#6 Duke Wintermaul

Duke Wintermaul

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

3.74 at meijer stores on clearance

Si, but these are the lesser black I-beam's.

Somehow, out of about 20 on the shelf, there were two of the full sized panthers.

#7 2TAGS

2TAGS

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Neither version n is worth the price in my opinion :)

Edited by 2TAGS, 01 July 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#8 LinkMT

LinkMT

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Well, this is just a trigger for us to get the panthers :P. Even if they have a hornet sized tank, it's better than nothing...
JACK OFF TOEFUCK REVEREND ASS CHUNK

#9 Bobololo

Bobololo

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

Well, this is just a trigger for us to get the panthers :P. Even if they have a hornet sized tank, it's better than nothing...

This is true. You can always tank expand the buggers to the size you want. They might be hornet sized, but there's still hope through modding.

#10 LinkMT

LinkMT

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

This is true. You can always tank expand the buggers to the size you want. They might be hornet sized, but there's still hope through modding.

Not to mention the things will be more vulnerable for re-shelling. I think if we would cram one of these new tanks into a reflex shell it'll be a rockin' conversation piece at the very least ;)
JACK OFF TOEFUCK REVEREND ASS CHUNK

#11 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

I havent heard these talked about for some time. Does anyone know just how small the new tanks are compared to the original as well as the Hornet? And regardless of size, these will always perform better than a Hornet tanks because the tank outlet hole on a Panther is twice the size of that of a Hornet, and can be modified to be even wider.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users