NB-1 CPVC Couplered

Ok perormance... I guess...

2 replies to this topic

#1 LinkMT

LinkMT

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hello fellow beings! I figured I would make this short write up because the only other mod I saw on it was a PETG barrel replacement, which was a very respectable mod, but I wanted to try do a little bit more.

What you need:
NB-1
Adhesive of choice
E-tape
Hacksaw or Dremel.

The stock NB-1, getting about 5 feet with the stock missiles:
Posted Image

Firstly, cut off the front tube that you would slide your missile over (That's what she said... sorta i guess...maybe...):
Posted Image

Now take your CPVC coupler and stick some CPVC in the end:
Posted Image

Then cut it down to make it like this:
Posted Image

Next, take your adhesive of choice and apply it to the coupler and the snub of barrel left on your NB-1. I used goop:
Posted Image

Stick it on there (bet you didn't see that coming):
Posted Image

I then took some e-tape and folded it up and placed it under the coupler in order to prop the coupler up during the drying process:
Posted Image

Then I wrapped the living Jesus f*ck out of it with e-tape just to stabilize it and I was done!:
Posted Image

This little thing gets consistent ranges of 15-20 feet flat with slugs and a 3 in. speed loader, and has a pretty decent RoF. So yeah, thanks all!
JACK OFF TOEFUCK REVEREND ASS CHUNK

#2 mangonerf

mangonerf

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Nice job but this is still a pretty useless blaster. You could probably get better ranges with a short barrel, and if that doesn't a good smashing is always nice
"paintball shoots pain, airsoft shoots plastic and nerf shoots metal. I think you can tell which one is awesome."

#3 LinkMT

LinkMT

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Nice job but this is still a pretty useless blaster. You could probably get better ranges with a short barrel, and if that doesn't a good smashing is always nice

Everything said in this comment was true :).
JACK OFF TOEFUCK REVEREND ASS CHUNK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users