Photo

Where Do You Buy The Parts For An Ammo Counter?

3 replies to this topic

#1 mdk511

mdk511

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

I have looked all around the internet and could not find a place that had a well written description on making an ammo counter so I decided that I should just make a post and see if anyone knows how.

#2 Joe Espinoza

Joe Espinoza

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

I have looked all around the internet and could not find a place that had a well written description on making an ammo counter so I decided that I should just make a post and see if anyone knows how.

This is by far, the best counter out there. And best part, you don't have to worry about anything it's pre-made and ready to go
Counter
The Road Underfoot Is Certian To Become The Road Behind.

#3 Exo

Exo

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

As for buying the actual parts, try DigiKey. There are also tons of other electronics parts sources online, but if you didn't know this, it makes me worried that you don't know much about electronics. You will also need a coding background, something that is not as easily "faked" and pieced together as electronics and wiring is.

#4 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

This thread describes all parts and gives a full schematic of the project. If you're including that in with the threads that "don't give a good explanation of how to build one", I'd second Exo's opinion that a project like this may be beyond what you want to consider. It's not exactly difficult, but it requires a basic knowledge of electronics.

Either that, or it means that you didn't find that schematic (or the other ammo counter threads), because you really didn't search at all. But you wouldn't post a thread without searching, would you?

Closed.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users