Photo

2004 Line-up Poll

2004 line-up poll

26 replies to this topic

Poll: Which new gun are look looking forward to most? (67 member(s) have cast votes)

Which new gun are look looking forward to most?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Terminator

Terminator

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:45 PM

I would prefer the hornet because I like pistols. I dont like big guns, at all. For instance the only gun I use that is big is a SM5k because it gets good range and I happened to have one. However I would never go out of my way to buy the titan. Well mabye, but it does not matter.

-Terminator
"Okay, okay he has one testicle, hes areodynamic, everyone cut of your balls you'll be quicker!" - Robin Williams Live 2002.

#27 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:59 PM

J_cobbers - "I all ready have guns that are the equivalent of the new line, NF/LnL/TTG for the scout, xbow/Sm5k/airbazooka for the titan and a BF for the hornet. But nerf really does have a deficiency in true semi automatics, only the Madhornet which is generally held to be inferior to the other, more recent offering of the Blast fire, Thus I welcome the introduction of the Hornet as a progressive step in that area of nerf blasters, and will probably buy the set just because I can."

Whos to say the titan wont be better than the sm5k? I think it looks cooler.
The hornet has 6 shots compared to the BFs 5, Id buy it just for that. It also looks cool. The scout, well, I cant really defend that. I just hop its not a sm250 remake. It also looks a million times cooler than a LnL though, you have to admit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users